"People get rid of them, take World War Two for an example." Horror fills my mind as the wheels slowly turn within my mind.

"You think you're protecting people." My horrified voice rings throughout the room, as he looks upon me like am only an ant. His shoes tap against the floor.

"You're disgusting." I look forward quickly the light shines as stares loom in front of me.

A deep gravely chuckle breaks from his chest, my blood freezes at the sound, it's rich content seems to fill the room.

"If I had to say it myself I would say I'm the protector." The briskness of his voice makes me stop and just gaze at him, no emotion on his face.

"The world has always needed one." His touch toxic to my skin.

An empty shell of a man filled with so much hate that it has consumed his world. His finger like sandpaper run circles around the top of my arm. The same feeling of disgust that seems to sit within my stomach turns once again.

Eyes blood shot with lack of sleep; his face shows the vengeance that eats away at his now black heart.

The noises around us vanish as I feel his gaze tighten onto mine, icy gaze, his fingers lace firmly around my arm. "What are you thinking of. Enlighten me." Ice like touch traces my lips slowly, clammy fingers pressed to my face.

"That you're right." I feel a laugh climb up my throat, it's dryness hurts my throat but it still climbs higher until it reaches the surface.

"The world does need a protector but honestly you will never be one." His eyes seem to fill with shock or maybe anger but all too fast he emotion leaves his gaze. Shocks run up my arm from the pain of his iron grip before it loosens.

Harsh breaths are taken from the side of me. "You bitch." His words sharp almost like needles but I stay completely still as he spurts foul language.

The sky will never be my home anymore because my fate is already been written in the stars like Romeo and Juliet's.

My path has been made with little stones covered in cherry blood. Death is my enemy but most of all my friend.

Ova sits in the background but still speaks with horrible words and a bitter heart that is now connected to my own.

My body shakes at the sudden realization of the event that surrounds me like a plague; everything happens for a reason and this is mine.

The Angels told me once I would be something great but my mind was fogged with the thoughts of the past more than the future.

My fingers itch as he approaches like an animal stocking its prey. So close he stands with a look of a winner but he is far from the gold metal.

Blood covers my fingers as his screams out in pain, the daggers formed by my nails covered in a thin layer of his pasty skin; blood stains my skin. The binds broken I stand over him like the true leader.

I know the silver has been placed on my wrists before I even feel it; I feel my skin burn as I stare at his face. Droplets of his blood covers my arms as his face is red with his anger.

"I will make sure you burn within hell." My words Ova's but as they pass my lips they feel right almost like the sentence fits there. His eyes red with fire but seem to dim as gold light reflects from his orbs of blackness.

Binds tighten as I feel myself being pushed to the door, the pound of my feet hit hard against the floor. The scared emotion dissipate as the audience looms before me.

Circle like pedestals all line up in a straight line, chains bolted to the floor within the center. Silver covers the thick metal.

My wrists bonded with silver as pained groans ring out around me, my eyes trained forward a grin on my face.

My muscles tense as metal is stabbed into my back in the center of where my wings would be imbedded.

The itch appears in my back as the flutter of my wings catches my attention, gold shimmers, gasps of surprise sound.

My grip on the metal tightens as the sizzle of my skin goes completely ignored by me, light catches my gaze.

If they want a show their going to get one.

-------------
Short?!? YES But I want to add tension to the next chapter but I not sure when that will be out because summer is finally upon me and I am a very busy girl. ;)

-tell me what you think......

What does Mr. bird man want with Emily.... Do you know.... Enlighten me....

Just tell me your honest opinion....

Sorry so late finals where last week... Busy..

Love you guys anyways <3

Hope you like

Comment•vote