51: Sarah? Sarah.

"They're leaving?" Rafe questions as we look out the window.

"They're going to find John B and your sister." I tell him worried.

"That's good for us though. This may be our only shot at getting out of here." He says as we both look worried.

I know Rafe doenst really care. You can't just change in a second. But I care.

And I'm gonna go save them.

"Just get away from me!" I yell at Rafe following the plan.

"I'm tired of this shit. I'm gonna kill you, Eve!" He yells.

"Help!" I scream as I drop glass. We then go silent as I go to the bathroom.

"Hey, you two! What'd you do?" The guard yells. I hear the door unlock and open as I stay still in the bathtub.

I hear footsteps get closer to me. I then hear Rafe start fighting the guy as I get out of the tub quickly. I quickly grab the gun and hold it at the man's head.

"Don't move!" I yell at him.

"Huge mistake. You'll regret this." Tue guard says.

"Here, tie him up." I say handing Rafe the top of the bed flowy sheet thing.

"Don't move." Rafe says as he ties him up. "Don't make a sound, all right?" We then quickly leave the room and shut the door.

"This way. Come on." I say whispering as we walk down the stairs. "Hey, hey, let me see the phone." I say.

"Why?" Rafe asks.

"Just give it to me." I say.

"Okay. Give me the gun." He says. I hand him the gun as I take the phone. I quickly walk over and take a picture of the picture. I then send it to myself and then follow Rafe.

We sneak out the side door and see a truck if hay leaving. I get an idea so I quickly grab his hand and run after the truck. I then quickly hop into the back do the truck as Rafe follows after me.

We then see a man in the back as we both freeze. The man stands up at Rafe tackles him. They shove and throw punches as Rafe throws him off the truck. We both sit down in the back and breath heavily.

We hide in the tarp covering our bodies. Our faces are inches away as we look at eachother scared. The truck stops as I then hear someone says.

"Yeah. All clear.Let them through!"

I sigh as we start moving. We then sit up once we feel like we're far enough away.

"I told you we just had to work together. All right. Listen, I'm headed out to my boat, okay? I can give you a ride out, drop you wherever, somewhere safe. One thing though. Look at me.  I know your friends are on the island and my sister.  I'm not helping them. All right? I can't trust them, okay?  I'll give you a ride out, not them. Okay?" He says as I look at him.

"Rafe please. I can't leave without them." I say looking into his blue eyes. His eyes are so fucking pretty. It just reminds me of JJ's though.

"Fine. Just take the boat. But I am not going on the boat with them. I'll find a way out. Just be safe." He tells me as I smile at him.

"Thank you." I say with a smile.

"I still don't like them." He says.

"Yea, yea. I know." I say smiling at him.

"Make sure your shoes are off." Rafe says once we get to his boat. "Okay, you should have enough juice to get you to Saint Lucia, no problem. Can you help me with the bowline?" He asks as I get in the boat and go to the bowline.