40: Madly In Love, Madly Homeless

"Should be good now." Mom tells me as she wraps my arm and puts it in a sling. I couldn't bend it, that's when I knew. It was broke.

"Uhm, I'm gonna go to my friends." I tell her.

"Yea, okay. Be safe." She tells me.

"Yea, bye."

I knew I had to see them. It would hurt seeing JJ though. Also hard to explain the arm.

I arrive and see them all at the dock. I get closer and that's when I see John B.

"John B?" I yell. He looks at me as I run down the dock and hug him. "Holy shit what are you doing here right now?"

"They dropped the charges. What happened to you're arm." He asks me.

"I fell." I shrug.

"You fell?" Pope asks me.

"Yes Pope. I fell." I tell him. I mean I'm not wrong.

"You don't break youre arm from a small little fall." Kie says with concern.

"It's fine." I tell them.

"Looks home made." Pope comments.

"You didn't go to a hospital?" Kie questions.

"No." I respond.

"Barry didn't take you to one?" JJ asks.

"Barry doenst know." I tell him.

"How'd you leave the house then?" Kie asks.

"Sneak through the window?" John B asks.

"I can't do that with my arm." I tell him.

"So what happened?" JJ asks.

"I fell and a friend of mine helped with my arm." I lie. I'm not gonna tell them about my parents. It's like dating Rafe. I can't live with the enemy.

"What friend?" JJ questions.

"Why does it matter?" I ask him confused.

"Doenst. You just, move on fast." He says as Kie looks at me weird. He thinks I moved on?

"What?" I ask.

"Let me guess, Kelce?" He asks.

"Why does it matter?" I ask shocked.

"Thought there wasn't anything going on?" He asks.

"I can see who I wanna see." I tell him.

"So can I." He says.

"Uhm." John B says clearing his throat. "Have you seen Sarah?" He asks me.

"No, I kinda broke my arm. Also can't look around a whole lot when being chased." I tell him.

"Chased?" Kie asks. "What happened?"

"John B was in jail? JJ busted the wrong guy out of jail and you broke you're arm. Thats just amazing." Pope says.

"You busted the wrong guy out of jail?" I ask JJ in disbelief.

"You slept with Kelce!" He points out.

"I didn't sleep with Kelce!" I yell at him.

"Let's just." John B says getting in between us ti stop an argument. "I don't know what the fuck happened with you two. But y'all gotta get you're shit together."

"John B?" I hear Sarah yell. I look to see her in Toppers boat. She quickly runs up and hugs him.

"What happened?" Sarah asks him.