7: Sweet Home Alabama

"DCS! I know you're in there!" JJ says knocking on John Bs door. I had walked to JJs house this morning and we decided to stop by John Bs. JJ then pops out and slams on John Bs window.

"Whoa!" JB says scared.

"Gotcha, slick." I say as JJ and I laugh our asses off.

"I'm just saying, I don't understand why you don't at least try with Kiara." JJ says in the front seat with me on his lap as JB is driving. I don't like being in the back alone so now whenever it's us 3 I'm always sitting on JJs lap, even when the others are here sometimes.

"She clearly likes you." I state.

"She's like, "Oh, John B."" JJ states moaning.

"Is that what she does?" JB says annoyed.

"She's sketching about you diving, then she kissed you." JJ states.

"She kissed me on the cheek." John B clarifies.

"JB had a point. They didn't actually kiss mouth to mouth." I state not siding with either.

JJ looks at me annoyed and then whispers in my ear. "I'll kiss you mouth to mouth." JB obviously heard and I shove his head the other way.

"No." I say laughing as JJ moves his head back.

"It's not like we were makin' out." JB states going back to the conversation.

"Low-hanging fruit, bro. Don't pretend you don't notice.I see it in your eyes. You're like, "I kinda like that," and you start blushing." JJ states.

"I blush?" JB asks.

"Yeah."

"Really? Just like how you and Eve blush?" He asks. I give him the look at JJ shakes his head no. JJ then goes to reach and grab the compass.

"Hey, don't..." JB starts as JJ cuts him off.

"I was just looking at it."

"I gotta admit, your father's compass in Scooter's boat, that's freaky." I state.

"Yeah. That's why we're going to talk to Ms. Lana, figure this whole thing out."

"I'm sure she would just love to talk to us." I say sarcastically to JB.

"It's not like her husband just drowned or anything." JJ states also sarcastically.

We get out of the car as we see a colorful house.

"Know what this house looks like?" JB asks.

"Whoever lives here smokes too much weed." I finish. We start walking closer until we hear glass smashing and loud noises mixed with yelling.

"Maybe we should come back. It's a little too soon." JJ states worried as JB and I don't stop waking.

"No, no, shut up. Shut up, JJ." I say holding a finger to my mouth.

"Tell me where it is, or I'll fuck you up." Someone yells from inside "I'll sink you in the fucking..."

"You're hurting me!" Miss Lana cries. We then run up to the window. JB crouches down as I stand up slightly to see who is yelling. If this is one of my guys I'm gonna murder them. I then feel a pair of strong hands on my waist as JJ pulls me down.

"Don't get hurt, I can't loose you." JJ says looking into my eyes.

"" I've got nothing to loose." My ass, you got me to loose." I state smiling at him. I grab his hand to try and calm him down.