9: "You know where hes from"

"That's not gold." Pope says as I hand the package through the hole. I then boost myself up and climb out of the hole.

"Holy shit." John B says looking at the package. "This is from my dad." I look up at him and smile. I knew it. I look behind me to see JJs reaction just to see people waking through the graveyard.

"Code red. Code red. Square groupers! Square groupers!" JJ says as he pushes us all behind the grave.

"It's the guys who robbed your house." Pope states.

What? These dumb asses. IT's security guards.

"Light!" We all say to each other. I quickly turn off my light standing between JJ and Pope.

"Turn your light off, man!" Pope says reaching over me to turn off JJs head light as Kie whisper yells as John B for shoving his light under his shirt.

Sorry to break the news John B but a light can't hide underneath a fucking shirt.

"You're light!" Pope whisper yells at him.

"I see something!" I hear the man say.

"Do you think it's them?" Kie asks. I turn around and shake my head no at her.

"Homie's got a gun." JJ says as I go to look. That can't be right. I squint my eyes to see. It's a fucking flashlight. JJ needs to get his eyes checked out. I go to say something when I see that they've all started running.

For fucks sake.

JJ IS HIGH RIGHT NOW!

"Right here!" I hear the man say as he is super close. I know my friends won't make it so I go around the grave and walk behind the security guards.

"Sir?" I ask with tears in my eyes. I should really be an actress.

"Ma'am you can't be here. It's late at night." He says as he goes to take me out of the graveyard.

"I came to see my aunt." I say as he doenst care. "My dad is Johnathan Tiara." I say as we come to a stop and calls the other guard over.

"She says her dad is Johnathan Tiara."

"He is! I am Evelyn Tiara and I assume you would do what's best and let those kids go." I say with an innocent smile.

"Fine. Go! And don't come back with them!" He says as I see the van pull up.

I quickly get in and shut the door. "John B go!" I say as he quickly drives away. "Why isn't Pope wearing pants?" I ask as I see pantless Pope sitting in the seat.

We all fall into a laughter.

"How'd you do it?" Kie asks referring to getting away.

"Working my charm." I say with a smile. "Also they were security guards." I say looking at JJ.

"My bad." He says holding up his hands.

"That bread had mold on it three days ago." Pope says as JJ,Pope, and I are in the kitchen.

"I'll just pull off the bad parts." He says shrugging it off. "Plus, mold is good for you. It's just a natural organism." I give him a look but decide to walk to the others with Pope.

"JJ!" Kie says calling him over.

"Yup, yup, yup! Hot damn! Let's do it." JJ says jogging over. He takes a bite and quickly spits it out. I can't help but snort.

"Holy shit" john B says as he flattens out a map.

"Oh. X marks the spot." Pope says pointing to the X.