23: "Dont make promises you cant keep"

"JJ?" I say tapping on his window. I couldn't sleep and knew I needed to talk to him.

"Eve?" He says rubbing his eyes as he opens the window.

"Sorry I didn't mean to wake you. I just can't sleep." I say as I climb through the window.

"What's in youre mind?" He says as he sits down on his bed and pats next to him signaling for me to sit by him.

"Everything." I say. "Kie is so mad at me but. I messed up and I know that but I can't help how I feel! And this stupid plan isn't going to fix anything." I say.

"Who are you guys both in love with? And why'd you sleep with Kelce?" He asks me.

"I can't say. It was at midsummers and he told me he liked me and I knew that so I slept with him because earlier that day I told Kie I loved someone and completely forgot she had told me that she loved him. I'm so stupid!"

"Hey. No. You're not stupid." He says making me look at him. "You are the most amazing person ever. You funny,smart,kind,hot,pretty, and you are the glue of the friend group." I feel my eyes start to tear up by what he's telling me.

"You're my favorite in the friend group. Just don't tell anyone I said that." We both laugh at my comment.

I fall more and more in love with him every single day. I can't stop myself from liking him. I'm not gonna tell him. It would hurt Kie. But I can't not like him. He's been there for me my whole life. We just seem right.

I snap out of my thoughts and realize how close we were. That's when it happens. His lips touch mine. I can taste the beer and weed. His lips are the best thing that has ever been on my mouth. He then pulls away. I never would have guessed JJ would kiss me!

I don't care how many people I hurt.

I'm in love with JJ Maybank.

I quickly make our lips meet. I feel his arms go up my waist as he pulls me closer. That's when he pulls away again.

"What?" I ask looking into his eyes.

"I thought you loved someone else?" He says kinda hurt.

"JJ..." I say. I can't tell him that Kie loves him. I just can't. Yea she's a bitch to me right now but I can't tell him her secrets.

"I can't be like Kelce where I'm just a one time thing." He says hurt.

"You're not. I promise you you're not." I say.

"Don't make promises you can't keep." He says. I get up and climb back out his window. God if it wasn't for Kie and I's dumb argument I could be with him.

479 words. This is just a small bonus chapter! They kissed! It didn't go well...

Thoughts? Ideas?

Nothing to Loose, But You - JJ MaybankOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara