13: Slut

Sexual Assult

I go home and get dressed for the party Sarah invited me to. I quickly drive to her house to put the gun back before we go.

"Sarah?" I say knocking on her door.

"Hey!" She says pulling me into a hug.

She quickly grabs my hand dragging me to her dads office. I take the gun from her and put it in the drawer before grabbing her hand and dragging her outside.

"See? Wasn't so hard." I say patting her shoulder.

"Let's go." She says as we get into the car.

I'm sitting by the pool drinking beer alone. Who knows where my friends went but they ain't here.

"Yo! Toppers on the roof!" I hear a drunk teen beside me say. I look up and see him.

"What an idiot." I say to myself as I stand up knowing if he jumps he will splash me.

"Sarah?!" I yell. No way is Sarah going to jump.

I see him pick her up baby style as she starts freaking out.

"Topper! Put her down!" I yell. Before I know it he jumps as I hear her scream.

"Holy Shit!" Sarah yells swimming to me.

"You're crazy!" I say with wide eyes and a smile.

I walk down stairs to see where people were going. I make a turn and see Rafe with people surrounding him. I walk through the crowd to see Rafe doing a line of drugs.

"Woah! Hottest girl in the OBX right here!" He says coming up to me me.

"We need to talk." I say grabbing his ram and dragging him to a room.

I open the door and pull him in quickly shutting it. He pins me to the wall and smashes his lips to mine. I try to push him off but he's to strong.

"Rafe." I keep saying. "Rafe please get off." I say trying to push him off. Nothing is working.

"He slowly takes off my shirt and pulls down my shorts leaving me in my swimsuit.

"Rafe." I say.

"What?" He says.

"What are you doing!" I yell at him.

"I thought you wanted to come in here and fuck."

"No! You're doing drugs! The thing you promised me you wouldn't do!" I yell now crying.

I open the door leaving me in my swim suit but I didn't care. I was wearing Sarah's clothes and it was Toppers house so she would get them back eventually. I walk out the front door onto the driveway where I run into Sarah.

"Sarah?" I say looking at her as tears run down her face.

"I didn't wanna have sex with topper."

"I didn't wanna have sex with Rafe." I say after her.

"When we're you gonna tell me about you and Kelce?" She asks.

"What? How'd you."

"Topper told me. I told him not to tell Rafe don't worry. I'm your best friend. You never even told me."

"Sarah, I can't leave Rafe. The business would fail and Ward would leave so I'm stuck with him."

"Lemme guess you told Kie?"

"What? No." I say.

"You always tell the pogues everything and lately you have been acting weird! You're hiding something from me!" Sarah yells.

"I'm not!" I yell back.

"Lemme guess, you fucked JJ too!"

"I never had sex with JJ!"

"Everyone can see it Eve! You're just upset because JJ would never want a slut like you!" Sarah yells as tears are streaming down both our faces.

"Fuck you Sarah Cameron." I say walking away crying.

I start walking home before a car pulls up beside me.

So uhm yea. 600 words or something like that. It's short but I will update again today and I don't think the next chapter will have anything from the show so it will all be my writing. I wonder who pulled up next to her. What is you're guess?