20: "what do you want?" "You"

"This is disgusting." I say to Barry.

"You look pretty." Barry states looking at me through the mirror. Kie invited me to Midsummers. I'm wearing this pretty light pink flowy dress. My hair is curled with a little flower crown on my head.

"JJ's in jail. His father beats him Barry. I'm going to a party to get shit faced."

"You like him don't you." Barry says smiling at me.

"Yes. I like JJ. I told Kie and now I regret it cause I told her I might love him but I know she likes him. I feel horrible!" I frown at myself in the mirror.

"Love?" Barry asks.

"Yes Barry. I'm in love with someone who doesn't like me."

"Don't think bad about yourself now get out of here! Go have fun!" He says pushing me out the door.

"Bye!" I say. I start walking to the Cameron's house to meet Kie.

"Excuse me, sir." Kie says as we see Pope working. She has the worst fake accent I've ever heard.

"Do we have to shuck these ourselves?" I ask in a bad accent. "Cause it might mess up my costume." I say as he turns around.

"We wouldn't want that now, would we?" Pope says going along with it.

"That accent was bad." Kie says laughing.

"It was. I was gonna let it go." I say.

"You ever seen this many Kooks in one place?" Kie asks us as we look around.

"Yeah." Pope says. "Last year."

"We're in the lion's den." Kie states.

"Kooks aren't that bad." I say looking at her.

"Yes they are." Pope says.

"Not really. I mean. Most of them are just peer pressured into doing things they don't wanna." I state sadly.

"I mean. I guess." Pope responds. "Most are bad though."

"Exactly." Kie responds.

"Hey, have you heard from JJ?" I ask them.

"No." They both respond.

"He'll be all right. He's got the survival instincts of a cockroach." Kie states.

"It's all my fault." Pope responds.

"Uh... You didn't do this, Pope." I respond.

"Topper almost killed you. Remember?" Kie reminds him.

"Eve." Sarah says walking up to us. "Please can we talk?"

"Yea." I say. I follow her through the crowd and to the other side where it's empty.

"I need my Bestfriend back. Look I'm sorry. I get scared when people get close to me and then I push them away. I guess. I got scared and overwhelmed by what happened at the party." Sarah rambles. I cut her off my pulling her into a hug.

"I need you back. So much has happened." I say.

"I cheated on Topper." She says. I quickly pull away.

"What?!"

"With John B. Look I know about the gold akd the Royal Merchant. He told me. I'm in on this now and the others have no idea."

"I'm so glad you're in this!" I say smiling.

"I feel bad. I told Kie I might be in love with JJ but then I remembered last night that she had told me she liked him. Now I feel like a terrible friend."

"Love?" Sarah Asks. "I knew it!" She says smiling.

"Okay yes. I'm really worried for him. He took the fall for something he didn't do and you know how Luke is." I say sadly.

"Wanna dance? Might cheer you up."

"Yes." I say smiling. We walk into the dance floor and dance to all the songs.

"JJ?" I hear Sarah say. I look over to who she was talking to.

"JJ?!" I whisper yell. He looks at me and quickly hugs me.

"I'm on a mission." JJ says putting me down. He hands Sarah a note. "I got a, uh, note from Vlad."

I pretend to cough. "John B" I cough again.

"You know?" He asks me.

"Sarah and I made up. She filled me in. We're back in the G game." I say to him.

"Back in the G game baby." He says grabbing my hand and pulling me away from the crowd.

I look at the marks on his face. "JJ...."

"It's fine. Nothing that hasn't happened before."

"It's not fine JJ. It's getting worse." I say worried.

"I need to get out of here." JJ states. "John B needs me."

"I'll see you later." I respond. He walks away back into the crowd. I feel arms warp around my waist dragging me into a room.

"Kelce?!" I shout at him. "You scared me!"

"Sorry." He says laughing. "I'm sorry."

"What do you want?" I ask him smiling.

"You." He then kisses me.

One thing leads to another and it happens. Well he knows I'm saving it but we did make out. And other things.

What the fuck am I doing?

"I should get going." I say as I put on my clothes.

"Yea. We have a party to attend." Kelce says also putting on his clothes.

"Uhm. I'll see you later." I say walking out the door.

Woah.

I see Kie so I walk up to her.

"Where have you been?" She asks smiling.

"With Sarah." I respond.

"Oh okay."

"Look... look, man, I can walk myself. I got legs. Can you see that, brother?" I hear a familiar voice say. "I really appreciate
what you did back there. Let me just walk out by myself." JJ?

"Mr. Dunleavy, I see you got your drink." JJ says as he then steals his drink. "Good, that's really nice of you. I'm actually gonna down that."

"What the hell's the matter with him?" I hear someone in the crowd say.

"It's okay, everybody! Do not panic." He yells. Leave it to the men and women in uniform. Let's hear it for them. Rose! You look like Lady Liberty. It's good to see you again. Hey, buddy, can I have one of those?"

"Let go of him!" Kie yells. "You can't boot him!"

"Excuse me, ma'am?" Someone says.

"Really?" Her parents say trying to silence her.

"I invited him here." She yells.

"Kiara, stop it."

"I'm a member of this club." He then gets out of the guys grip.

"Hey, mandatory power hour at Rixon's, Kie." He yells running away. "Pope, you as well, all right? Rixon's Cove. Let's roll. All right, Kie, come on. Workers of the world unite. Throw off your chains!" He yells he then sees me. "Eve! Let's go!" I then look at everyone and smile. I run and run until JJ picks me up off my feet spinning me.

"Later, losers!" I yell as I then see Sarah. I blow a kiss to her as she pretends to catch it.

1122 words! Next chapter will be the end of Episode 5. I am really excited for you guys to see what I have planned for the other episodes.