Ch. 24 Muh Dikhai

Start from the beginning

"Are you crazy?? What have you done? The water is freaking cold."  He screeched moving back, the second cold water touched his bare upper body.

"Ye baat apko tab yaad nhi aayi jab aapne mujhe yahan lake khada kar diya. Vo bhi bina kisi matlab ke." She punched the shower button to turn it off.

( You didn't remember this thing when you made me stand here. That too without any reason. )

"Oh hello!! I am not senseless like you."

"How dare-"

Before she can give comeback or say something, he began again.

"Have you seen the time? It's 6:30 right now and guests are waiting downstairs for your Muh dikhai. I have been trying to wake you up from the past half an hour. So you could get some extra time to get ready peacefully."

"Isiliye aap mujhe uthake yahan le aaye??" He rolled his eyes at her sarcastic remark.

( That's why you brought me here? )

"Behosh insaan ko bhi uthane ke liye paani ki chaar boond kafi hoti hai. Main to phir bhi so rahi thi. Nehlane ki jarurat nhi thi apko." She couldn't help but to taunt at his junglee behaviour.

( Even an unconscious person can be woken up with few drops of water. And I was just sleeping though. You didn't need to do that. )

"You know what !! Keep ranting like that till you want. Afterall, you are the one whose going to be criticized by those women down there."

He left before giving her an obvious look.

How meanie he is.....

But he's right though. I should hurry up.

Keeping her thoughts aside she took bath as fast as she can and slid into his bathrobe before peeking in the room to look for his presence. When she found no trace of his, she hopped to fetch her clothes like kids steals their chocolates. And then ran to the closet for changing.

After stepping out from there, she directly went to the dressing table taking those jewelleries which she have to wear. Sitting infront of the mirror, she started wearing them one by one. She kept glancing at the time in between.

No matter how fast she wanted to be, she knew, she couldn't just threw those ornaments on her body and head downstairs.

She's the bride, newly one precisely. And it's her Muh dikhai today. Which is basically all about looks. She doesn't want anyone to point out on her for being under-dressed. She has to look like a newly wedded bride, loaded with accessories for few days atleast.

She was dolling herself up with so much focus that she didn't noticed Rehan entering the room looking all fresh. He frozed on his place looking at her bare back on display. Since, her hairs were wrapped in a towel and were resting on her front body.

 Since, her hairs were wrapped in a towel and were resting on her front body