Sealed With a Kiss

"We've gotta stop doing this." Lucy removed her forehead from his, placing her small hands onto his face. She shook his head with her fingertips, letting a large, fake, pout appear on her face.

"Doing what?" Tim smirked, looking up to find her cheeks flushed.

"This." Lucy pointed a finger, waving it between them both.

"This is mean taking care of you. I care about you Chen. It goes beside you having been my rookie."

He cares about me.

"I don't like when you call me that." Her tone was sarcastic.

"Sorry, boot." Bradford chuckled, helping her down from the island. He grabbed her by the waist, letting her place her feet gently on the floor. Her eyes gazed at his, simply swimming in his deep, blue eyes.

"You gonna tell me why your knuckles are bloody?" Lucy brought his hand close to her face.

"Nope," Tim simply said, turning back to the kettle, throwing in whatever tea herbs he found in her drawer.

"We've gotta stop doing this.." the words stung Tim, because for him, what they had going on was a professionally unprofessional relationship. He liked the thought of them being together, sneaking around, but if it meant she didn't want the same, then he wasn't going to argue.

Lucy walked off, leaving Tim to drown in his thoughts.

She was just molested, raped, whatever the hell, and she's walking it off as if nothing happened. I know she's hurting.

-

The entire time Chen was home she dreaded her shower. She would be scrubbing off Max's hands from her body, the rough calluses, he had a print on her.

That tape is going to be brand her...

"Lucy, you coming out soon?"

I've only been here five minutes.

"It's been almost forty minutes, are you okay in there?" 

His voice was muffled through the door, and Lucy quickly turned off her shower.

She threw a towel over her body, and another over her hair. Lucy walked over to the door, peeking before opening it fully. Tim stood, back turned to Lucy. His hands were in his pockets, and he was swaying on the heels of his feet.

"Sorry, I didn't realize I was in there so long." Lucy mumbled, walking over to her closet.

"I didn't mean to rush you, I'll just wait outside." He gave a slight smile. Lucy nodded her head, pulling out her drawers.

She edited her bathroom after a few minutes of putting multiple products into her hair and onto her face, leaving the room foggy and warm. She patted down her flowy white shorts and gray long sleeve with her signature perfume, then slowly walked toward her bedroom door. She opened it slowly, catching Tim on his phone. He was angrily typing on the screen, and she could tell it was stressing him out.

"If you need to go, I'll be okay." Lucy brushed her hair to one shoulder.

Tim set down his phone, grabbing a mug of Lucy's tea.