Liar Liar, Badge on Fire

Lucy groaned with a smile on her face, still sleeping as she nudged herself closer to him. She had turned to her other side, and her hair was now covering Tim's face almost entirely.

She fit her head into where his arm folded, throwing the blanket over herself until it reached her chin.

30 minutes later, Tim was waking up to his alarm, though Lucy hadn't been beside him. Figuring she may have gone home, he shot a her a quick text message.

"Did you Uber home or are you hiding in the bathroom?"

He placed his phone on the dresser, dressing himself a blue jeans and a black T-Shirt. He walked up to the bathroom, relieved when he saw his bathroom light k .

"Lucy?" He knocked lightly, careful not to open the creaked door.

Unpleasant groans came from the bathroom, and Tim called her name once more. "Luce? Can I come in?" He asked, looking around his home.

Lucy hummed a yes, and Tim slowly opened the bathroom door. There sat Lucy, beside with toilet with her head resting in her arm.

Tim immediately came her side, grabbing her hair, holding it up as she continued vomiting all her consume alcohol from last night.

He rubbed small circles on her back, then dragged his palm up and down her spine. Lucy thanked him, coughing as she scooted to the bathtub. She let her back sit against it, placing her head in her hands, between her legs.

"You sure you can go in today? You can call in sick?" Tim suggested, hand rested on her shoulder.

"Calling in sick on my first day as a P2 would just give Grey a reason to hold me back. I've got it taken care of, just," Lucy replied, referring to her hair as she scurried back to the toilet bowl.

After a long ten minutes of puking and whining, Lucy finally exited the bathroom, Tim behind her. Her face was pale, and her hair made it seem as though she hadn't showered in weeks.

"Do you think we'll have time to stop by my place? I left my phone there." She asked, walking into Tim's bedroom.

"I placed it in your bag," Tim smiled, gesturing toward her bag on the floor. She gave a grateful smile, making her way to where he stood.

She fixed herself up in the bathroom mirror, using whatever gel she could find. After many splashes of water on her face, her color slowly began to come back. She walked out of the bathroom, watching as Tim sat i. the living room. He wore a black long sleeve with blue jeans.

Lucy came out wearing whatever she had packed last night; a pair of light blue jeans and a yellow blouse that hung off her shoulders.

Her hair was in a high ponytail, her bag held by her fingertips as she waved it back and forth.

"I figured we could stop by somewhere and eat breakfast, you down for that?" Tim walked to the door, waiting for her to follow. Lucy nodded, and the two walked out.

She kept her stares toward the man to a minimum as they drove to the precinct, him only catching her once or twice.

Once in their uniforms, the two met up with their clique, all of them facing each other as they sat in two tables, their chair turned.

"Hey, where did you two run of to last night?" Nolan smiled, Tim shooting him daggers.

"Sitting by the toilet," Lucy whined, rubbing at her neck. She thought back to the where she had been curled up, holding her own hair.

The table made slight sounds, "ooh," or "ew."

"And you, Mr. Bradford? You better have held the poor girls hair up." Angela crossed her arms, turning her chair to face her friend better.

"She's a grown woman, she doesn't need me holding her hair," Tim scoffed, crossing his own arms. He leaned back on his chair, and Lucy couldn't help but break a smile.

Because he did hold her hair. He soothed her back until she felt better, and took her to breakfast. They cuddled the entire night, and drove to work together.

The group eventually broke up when more officers started to roll in, Lucy, Jackson, and Nolan now sitting to the table across from the P3's.

Lucy gave a small smile as Tim hunched over Talia and Bishop to look at her, and he gave a small grin before turning back to watch as Grey walked in.

After a long speech of what the roomies being promoted to P2's meant, they were congratulated by the officers in the bullpen and a few detectives sitting outside at their desks.

Lucy grabbed Jackson's hand, and he held his palm at Nolan's back.

"See, we all made it!" Lucy smiled brightly, quickly turning to face the sergeant.

Grey gave a small debrief about there being no testing cases for them to solve, and so he dismissed everyone, telling them to part around the city.

"Ah, wait. Chen, West, Nolan." Wade curled a finger, stepping down from the short podium.

He called Tim, Talia, and Angela as well, all six holding back.

"Bishop and Chen, you two can ride together. "Jackson and Nolan, and Bradford and Lopez. How's that?" Wade put out his arms, arching his eyebrow.

"No way you want me riding with this goof," Angela whined, nudging Tim's shoulder with her elbow. Tim shrieked in slight pain, the others chuckling.

"Fine, Talia and Lopez, Tim and Chen." Wade rolled his eyes, scrolling a paper in his hands.

"Sorry you gotta ride with your previous T.O first day as a P2, if you want we can find a new arrangement tomorrow." Grey sighed, excusing the others.

Lucy gave a small giggle, looking over to Tim who had a written "how dare he" al over his face. Wade chuckled, then stepped out of the bullpen.

"Well, seems you can't get enough of me." Lucy teased, raising an eyebrow as she walked toward the gear room.

"Maybe you just missed me so much you asked Grey to ride with me." Tim cocked, grabbing one of the war bags from Lucy's hands.

"Thanks!" Lucy laughed, giving him the other one and quickly trotting to the shop. She sat, waiting for Tim to load the equipment into the trunk of the shop.

"That wasn't an invitation to give me everything," Tim groaned, hands on the steering wheel as he turned to face her.

Lucy toys with her bun, waiting as they pulled out of the garage.