What do My Actions Indicate

Tim contemplated, not sure on what his actions would mean for him, for Lucy. For them.

Fuck it.

I'll only be there for a few minutes, just to see how she's doing..

Tim hopped into his truck, heading for Lucy's apartment. The sound of Lucy's laughter filled the hallway as Tim walked closer to the apartment door. He smiled to himself, the sound filling his ears.

"Hey, you!" Lucy awed, throwing out her arms. She flew into Tim's embrace, his arms trapped.

Jackson stepped out of the room, joined by Sterling.

"Hey, man," Tim tried waving, laughing as he nodded to his hand at Lucy's side. Lucy continued holding him in the hug, her mind only trying to rid herself of the very explicit thoughts she had been having earlier.

-

It can't have been that long since I last had sex.

Okay, maybe.

Good, imagine what Tim feels like. What his tongue must feel like against my skin, his cock inside of me.

-

Lucy snapped out of her daze when Jackson called her over to the fridge, wanting her aid in filling the fridge with more beers.

"Make yourself at home man, food and everyone else should be here soon." Jackson called from the kitchen as Tim made his way to the bathroom. He stood beside Sterling, staring out the large window.

The two crossed their arms, Sterling with a beer bottle in his hand. He handed it to Tim, and he accepted gladly.

"She been like that all day?" Tim looked back, noticing Lucy just dancing by herself.

"Since she got off, something about some Anderson guy," Sterling tipped his head back, inhaling before turning to face Jackson.

Tim walked to Lucy, grazing her arm slightly.

"This Anderson guy giving you trouble?" He asked, his voice stern, and cold. Cold, yet so hot.

"Whaaaat? Nah!" Lucy slurred, giggling as she walked toward the door. Bradford followed after, hands in his pockets as he greeted Nolan and Grace.

Angela and Wesley joined a few minutes later, the. Bishop. The small apartment was now full of people. There were already multiple pizza boxes on the kitchen island, and more on their way. Lucy opened the door, stumbling slightly as she pulled it back.

"Holy, shit! You made it!" Lucy smiled, cackling as she hugged some blonde girl at the door. Timothy peeked his head over, only to be punched by Angela.

"Way to be obvious," she rolled her eyes, bringing her attention back to her boyfriend.

Tim made his way to the door, putting a hand on Lucy's back. Her spine immediately sent goosebumps everywhere, her cheeks flaring.

"Tim, yes?" She asked, her smile perfectly glossy.

"Yeah, have we met before?" He shook her hand, opening the door further so she could enter.

"Nope, but this girl here won't stop talking about you." She chuckled, placing a hand on Lucy's shoulder. Lucy rolled her eyes, shaking her head with a small grin.

"Maybe twice," she raised an eyebrow, leading Victoria to the kitchen.

She introduced her to the crowd, and before Tim could find out where Lucy snuck off to, she was on the coffee table, standing as she stumbled back and forth.

"Hey, guys, I just wanted to say, thanks for showing up! Nolan, Jackson, and I love you all very much." She giggled, and all began to cheer.

"Also! This part-ay is moving to Nolan's house!" She woo-ed, Nolan cackling as he helped her off the small table.

"She always like that?" Vic walked toward Tim, a can of soda in her hand.

Tim shook his head no, dipping his head to chuckle. He crossed his arms, opening his second bottle with his hand. He brought the brown glass to his lips, sipping before responding.

"She's been tense the last few days, she just got results from a check up," Tim smiled innocently, shrugging his shoulders.

"Oh, I know." Vic smiled, eyeing him once more.

"Oh, hey, could you tell her I'll be back in a minute? This is my brother calling me," she asked, grabbing the handle of the door. She exited the loud home, stepping out into the hallway. Tim searched for Lucy, hoping she hadn't blacked out from all the drinking.

"You see where Lucy went?" Tim called out to Nolan. Him and Grace pointed to her bedroom, and he slowly stepped toward it. He knocked harsh enough for her to hear, then entered after hearing her voice yell a faint "come in!"

Timothy entered the bedroom, quickly closing it behind himself.

"Sorry, I'm just grabbing some things for Nolan's. I'm probably sleeping in my car tonight," she laughed.

"Hey, could you tell Tim that I'm in here?" She perked, peeking her head out from the closet. Tim waved a simple hi, his other hand in his pocket as he swayed on his heels. She went back into the closet, looking for a change of clothing.

"You know you're welcome to stay at my house, right?" Tim asked, now behind Chen. She had been on her knees, clearly frustrated as she looked for something.

"I'll be alright, as long as I can find my portable charger," Lucy huffed, cleaning her hands on her jeans. She cited the closet, Tim following behind her.
Tim could spot the small device from a mile away, it had been on her nightstand, near her phone and water bottle.

He walked beside her bed, reaching for the technology. He tapped with it on her shoulder, and she just rolled her eyes, snatching it out of his hand.

"You haven't had enough to drink," Lucy stumbled slightly, placing her hands on Tim's shoulders, looking up to face him.

"Or, maybe, you've had too much!" Tim chuckled, settling her on the bed. Tim peered through the window, everybody still dancing or in line to use the bathroom.

"Give me one second," he uttered, exiting the bedroom. He noticed the blonde woman walk back in, and immediately pulled her by the arm to Lucy's bedroom. She stumbled on her feet for a moment, but caught herself quickly.

"Help me out?" Tim gestured to the drunk woman on the bed.

"She has work together, and I can't find her Advil." Tim groaned, grabbing the backpack Lucy had been packing. He placed her portable charger into the bag, along with her phone, making sure not to check the screen.

"Well, everyone! Lucy should be out shortly, she said she'll meet us all there." The guests shrugged, waving their arms as they exited the house and entered their cars.

None had over the limit, drinking wise, Timothy had made sure before sending them off.

To: Angela Lopez
From: Tim Bradford

"Hey, Lucy's about to pass out, tell everyone her friend and I will bring her there."