Wonderland

"No, I don't want to go!" Vic whined, puffing as Lucy dragged her out the door.

Lucy unlocked the car's back door, gently placing Vitoria in the back seat.

"At least you aren't working tomorrow," Lucy chuckled closing the door behind her.

She walked back into the diner, wrapping her arm around Tim's waist to support him. Lucy stumbled to the car, quick to shove him in the passenger seat. She did his seatbelt, then hopped over to the driver's seat with Tim's car keys in her hands.

She looked over to Vic, noticing she had been knocked out, laying on the back seat with her mouth slightly open and shoes off.

Tim groaned, complaints of how uncomfortable the passenger's seat was.

"Well, maybe next time we can put you on the hood of the car!" Lucy joked, turning a corner.

Tim looked over to the concentrated woman, watching her fixed eyes on the road.

"I like it when you drive." Tim slurred, rolling his head to the window.

"Aw," Lucy put a hand on his shoulder, rubbing a few times before looking at Vic once more. She pulled into the lit driveway, admiring Lynn's home.

The front door was a warm wood, and the exterior was a gorgeous white with accents of black. The windows were large and welcoming, and the lights were a pretty yellow.

"I'm gonna bring her to bed, will you be okay here?" Lucy grabbed the keys, shoving them into her pocket.

Tim nodded, and Lucy took it as her cue to leave.

She propped Vic so she wouldn't stumble over, and slowly made her way up the stepping stones and to her door. After finally placing Vic on the sofa, she crept out the home, careful not to wake the blonde.

Arriving to her car, Tim was sat patiently, tapping his finger on his knee.

"At least one of you is still in tact," Lucy exhaled, hopping onto the truck with the help of the handle, inserting the keys.

-

Tim walked to the front door, only a few steps ahead as Lucy concentrated on his feet.

"You're pretty good at walking considering you're drunk." Lucy was amazed, eyebrows raised as he leaned against the door frame, shoulder against the black metal.

"Hardly drunk, I just wanted a reason to go home. You know, get Vic going." He shrugged innocently.

"Well, here we are," Lucy smiled. She jingled the keys to her apartment into the door, opening to the smell of cinnamon. Her lit candle had filled the entire apartment, leaving Lucy with a relieved exhale.

Her phone buzzed in her pocket, a few notifications from social media and some messages.

To: Lucy Chen
From: Jackson West

J: Hey Lucy, incase Tim didn't tell you, I'm staying at Sterling's another night. I'll see you tomorrow! 🥰

L: Miss you! ♥️

-

After a few minutes of Lucy pacing around as she texted Jackson, Tim eventually grew dizzy and sat down by the kitchen's island.

"Hey, I know I showered before we left but you think I could take another real quick?" Tim called out, catching Lucy's attention.

"Yeah, that's totally okay. I'm going to get everything ready here." She replied, placing her phone in her pocket.

Everything ready?

Lucy began scattering around her apartment, searching for blankets and pillows. She grabbed the few blankets from her bedroom, placing them all on the floor of her living room. She hurried to the kitchen, putting a few bag of popcorn kernels into the microwave.

She watched as the bags rotated for a moment, then grabbed a few bottles of beer. She placed the food on the floor, then walked back over to her bedroom.

"You coming out soon?" Lucy shouted.

"Yeah! I'll be out in a second!" Tim responded.

Lucy walked over to her dresser, pulling out an emerald-colored pajama set. She removed her jeans, gliding them off her legs, and slipped on the satin shorts, with the hem of her shorts showing a black lace. She removed her blouse, throwing the article of clothing onto her mattress.

Her hair fell to her back, at the same moment Timothy walked in. He wore a black T-Shirt, and a pair of gray, comfortable shorts.

Chen quickly shuffled to the side, entering her closet. Her mirror leaned slightly against her dresser, giving Tim a slight angle.

His mind blanked as he watched Lucy untangle her top. Her back was to the mirror, and her hair sat perfectly, giving Tim's head every reason to spin. The image was perfect. Lucy was perfect.

"Hey," Tim stuttered, scratching at his neck.

"Hi, I'll be out there in a minute. Do you need anything?" Lucy called out, fixing her top's hem. She threw her hair to one shoulder, passing Tim and walking into the living room.

"Look!" Lucy cheered, a gleeful expression on her face.

Tim's red face slowly returned back to normal, and followed his girlfriend into her living room. He awed at the nice gesture, his amused grin causing Lucy's stomach to flutter with butterflies.

"This is great, Luce." He sat down, reaching for the bowl of popcorn.

"I'm glad you like it, cause we're gonna be here a while. I think I still have some candy here," she giggled, dimming the lights. She walked over to the kitchen, opening a drawer containing multiple bags of sweets.

I'm surprised Jackson hasn't eaten these.

Her hands folded as she walked back to Tim, him amused at how many candies she held.

"I thought you said some," Tim chuckled, helping Lucy.

"Yeah... I though Jackson would have eaten most."

-

After Lucy's need to assort all the candy, she pulled another blanket off the couch, then joined Tim's side, letting his wrap an arm around her. His other hand reached for his beer, and stupidly, he allowed Lucy to pick the movie.

"Okay, so this one is about this girl who moves to college, and meets this boy who's completely not her type..." she ranted, earning a small smirk from Tim.

"What?" She stopped, curving her eyebrows as she looked up, noticing his silence.

"Nothing," he looked down, then back at the television.

"And then she goes to the party, and finds him there, the same boy." Lucy finished, nuzzling closer to Tim. She drooped the blanket over them both, putting one hand on Tim's knee.

-

After a few movies of the same couple, Lucy eventually grew bored, and began shuffling around.

"What's up?" Tim's voice was husked.

"I'm bored, and tired." Lucy yawned, stretching out her arms. She hugged her knees, a sleepy smile on her face as she watched the man in front of her. He's really mine.

Tim suddenly saw the little girl in Lucy, how she hugged herself and smiled so tiredly. I'm going to treat this girl the way she deserves to be treated.

"We've only got ten minutes left, I want to know what happens to Hardin," Tim rolled his eyes with a scoff.

"Fine," Lucy huffed, shuffling back over to Tim.