Tangled

The final ten minutes of the movie finally ended, and Lucy cheered as the couple on the screen walked out of the tattoo shop, hands clasped.

Tim couldn't get passed the fact that Lucy could re-watch the movie so many times.

Granted, Lucy had to clench her thighs the entire time, because of her lovely PGAD, she wished she could always be this close with Tim. Having him hold her as they chuckled over movies.

"Those were something," Tim rubbed his knees. His face was flustered, though he kept cool as Lucy pulled out her phone.

She suddenly snapped photos of Tim caught off guard as she made faces. She managed to catch one with the two smiling, and a few extras.

"I love it," Lucy giggled, swiping her finger on the screen. One photo caught her eye as she looked back at them, one of Tim catching her, his eyes on her as she stuck out her tongue.

His eyes were soft, and he held a small smile on his face. She favorited the photo, along with the one of the two smiling.

She suddenly turned to Tim, phone still in the air, and kissed him, with her smiling into the kiss. She snapped a photo of the moment, and slowly pulled away. She favorite that photo as well, visiting the album.

Lucy dropped her smile as she slid her finger to the next photo. A picture she had taken of herself before going on that stupid date with Anderson.

Tim noticed her sudden silence, and peered over her phone, a smirk clear on his face as he examined the image.

Lucy was in a stunning, black dress, a slit at her thigh, and a low v-neck. Her hair was curled beautifully, and her skin looked gorgeous.

"What's wrong?" Bradford put a hand on Lucy's shoulder.

"This dress, it's the one I wore when I went to that dumb dinner with Anderson," Chen threw her phone onto the sofa, getting up from the floor.

She sat down, grabbing a throw pillow off the floor. Tim joined her side, crossing his arms and folding his leg. Her arms laid on the pillow, putting her head into her hands.

"Why'd you go on that date anyway?" Tim tried hiding the small smile on his face.

Lucy mumble underneath her breath.

"I'm sorry?"

"I don't know, it's stupid, really.." she shook her head in disbelief of her answer.

Tim put a hand on Lucy's back, rubbing his palm in circles.

"I just.. just wanted to make you jealous. You were being an ever bigger ass that day," Lucy rolled her eyes with a stupid smile. She removed her hands from her face, placing them back on her pillow.

Tim chuckled, his hand still on her back. He slowly slid his hand down her spine, then up again, repeating the rhythm, her shoulders slowly losing their knots.

Lucy turned her body, facing the arm of the sofa. She crossed her legs, straightening her back. Tim turned as well, crawling his fingers up her back, and onto her shoulders.  He slowly massaged them, watching as Lucy's neck loosened.

She let out a small moan, throwing her neck from side to side. The between of Lucy's thighs suddenly immersing.

Tim brought his face close, his lips almost touching the small earring that decorated her ear.

"If it makes you feel better, it worked."

Lucy's vulva suddenly grew wet, and she began clutching her fingertips to her thighs. 'Hmmm,' Chen hummed, dipping her head down.

"That feels nice," She smiled from ear to ear, toying with the hem of her pajamas.

"Does it?"

"Mhm," Lucy droned.

Lucy began to scroll on her phone, skimming through her mom's messages, then her father's, then through her photo albums.

After a few more seconds, Lucy put down her phone, letting her body fall backwards. She placed her head in Tim's lap, looking up to him as he began twirling her hair in his finger.

She suddenly sat back up, twisting her body so she could meet his eyes.

"Do you want me to do the same to you?" Lucy curved her eyebrows, tucking a hair behind her ear. She put her hand on his knee, tilting her head.

Tim shook his head, letting her fall back into his lap. She placed a pillow over the small gap, nuzzling her head. Tim worked around her hair, twisting a few strands of brown with the pads of his fingers.

-

Lucy eventually began to doze off, her eyelids becoming heavy with Tim's fingers massaging her scalp.

Tim pulled Chen by the arms, grabbing some blankets and pillows from the floor. He threw the materials onto Chen's bed, then came back into the living room, only to find her laid again.

"Up," Bradford told, lifting her arms again. He stood her up, letting her walk to the bedroom with his hands on her shoulders, gently guiding her.

She fell onto the bed, burying herself in the mound of blankets.

"Thanks," her eyes were closed, yet she still held an endearing beam.

"I should go home, I don't think it's best for us to be caught by West." Bradford reminded her, turning off her side lamp.

"Okay," Lucy frowned. Tim lowered himself, bringing his lips close to her ear.

"The questioned you asked on the sofa, save it for another night," he whispered with a small smirk, kissed her once, then exited her bedroom, flicking the light switch.

He grabbed his bag, then made his way to the door.