21. PLAN

THIS WILL BE A SHORT CHAPTER, JUST THEM DISCUSSING THE PLAN

Ravi agrees,and we meet up in my dorm,where my roommate is sleeping.

"So I will track down my father's phone, with my laptop, will I put his verification in? Then we can see where he is and go there.", I say, grabbing my laptop from my bag, and typing in numbers.

"What if it's not your father, but the person who killed him instead?", Ravi asks me nervously.

"I didn't think that far.", I say, with a nervous smile.

"Celeste -", Ravi groans. I roll my eyes.

"Ravi, you don't have to do this with me I can do it myself.", I say.

"ok, I guess I'll leave you to do this by yourself if that's what you want.", Ravi says, grabbing his bag, then he slams the door shut. I roll my eyes and continue with the plan.

Tonight

I get out of the shower, and put my hair into a high bun, then change into an all-black outfit.

I sigh, then look at my phone.

no new messages

I guess he isn't coming. I lock my door, then jump out my window, as I sneak through campus security, all of sudden I feel a presence. I turn around, and no one is there. I look around, and then someone places their hand over my mouth and grabs my wrist. I look turn my eye to the side and my eyes meet with him.

"Did you think I'd let you get yourself killed?"

~🏫~