11. 17th PT.2

April 10th, 2019

"Why isn't the birthday girl dancing with anyone?", someone asks me. I turn around and see Ravi.

"Oh hey, Ravi.", I respond subtly dodging his question.

"Why aren't you dancing with anyone? It's your party after all.", Ravi asks me again. I shrug.

"Would you like to dance with me? Think of it as my gift to you.", Ravi says smirking, as he holds out his hand waiting for me to grab it, he smiles then says, "Come dance with me."

I grab his hand, as we get to the dance position. He moves his foot. I move mine. I look at him again, as our eyes meet. And my heart beats more intensely. He moves again. I move again. Bit by bit. Ravi rises. I rise as well. We look at each other. The lights above us stretch like a magic carpet. I move, as Ravi responds. I look down, and trip on my heel, but as I'm about to fall I'm caught. My eyes meet Ravi's, his gaze longer than expected, but to my luck it starts raining, pouring outside.

"Maybe we should go inside.", I say, walking away, but Ravi pulls my hand, bringing me closer. Our lips are so close to each other.

"Do you want to go?", Ravi asks me.

I look at his chocolate brown eyes, so deeply, then look at his lips, as I get so close to it and
we nearly kiss. Is this happening? Am I dreaming? Am I really about to kiss Ravi Sighn?

The doors nearly burst open, as me and Ravi quickly moved apart.

"Celeste, there you are.", Isobel says, then waves at Ravi. "Come, we've been looking everywhere for you.", she says, dragging me away.

~🏫~

sucks that they couldn't kiss. But it's okay, we still have more chapters left. I'm not through with you yet. Stay tuned for when I update the rest. Bye!