5. Party

One week later

March 18th, 2019

10 AM

"Classes are cancelled today.", Atlas tells me, as he lays on my bed while I paint my toes.

"Describe the boy you met. I think I know him.", Atlas proceeds with. I sigh.

"Well, he has brown skin, fluffy dark brown-black hair, brown eyes, gold hope earrings, and the most beautiful jawline, I think I've ever se-", I say, but before I can finish, Atlas responds.

"I know him. His name is Ravi Sighn. People are afraid of him because his best friend died, she committed suicide a couple of months after living here.", Atlas says.

"Oh shit, that's awful. Now I suppose I was the jerk.", I say.

"You're not. You didn't know.", Atlas says reassuring me. His phone dings, as he takes it from his pocket.

"What?", I ask.

"There is a party happening at 8 pm. Thrown by Ravi's roommate.", Atlas says. "We are so going to that."

"Ok.", I say.

knock

I open the door and see my cousin.

"I know you heard about that party, tonight. We are so going.", Isobel says.

"Yes!!", Atlas cheers. I chuckle.

"We need you to declare it.", Isobel says.

"We are going to that party!", I say, as they both laugh.

3 pm

After watching TV. Isobel pulls Atlas and me off the bed.

"Shower and get clothed. Now, go on.", Isobel says. I leap into the shower first and switch to this outfit.

Theme - Black

Atlas-

Isobel-

Isobel-

Party

"Let's go!", Atlas says. Isobel grabs my hand, as we preside to Ravi Singh's dorm where the party is being carried.

"I'll get the punch.", Isobel says, as she lets go of my hand. After a couple of minutes of dancing, Isobel arrives back with the punch. Atlas and I seize it, as we sip and persist in dancing.

"Can you hold my punch? I need to go to the restroom.", I speak, to my cousin. She nods and carries the punch. I walk about until I arrive at a room, I open the entry, and see that it's not the restroom, I try to walk away until I hear a familiar voice.

"You simply can not stay away from me.", Ravi says obnoxiously. I roll my eyes. "Just looking for the bathroom.", I say, nearly closing the door. Ravi rapidly gets up and positions his sweater.

"Might as well take you there.", he says, smirking at me, then shuts the door. I go to the bathroom and wash my hands, but to my surprise when I get out. Ravi is waiting for me.

"What are you still doing here?", I say walking away. He follows me, and says, "Wanted to make sure you knew your way back."

I roll my eyes. Then unexpectedly a scream occurs.

"What the hell?", I say. I look out the window, as Ravi follows me.

Holy shit!

To be continued...

~🏫~