10. 17th

SEASON 2

I just ordered the rest of the Agggtm series, it's like my favourite book along with The Seven Husbands of Evenly Hugo, and yes I took the name Ravi from there, because of how much I love him. But I can't wait to read the rest of the series, when the books come, also can't wait for the show. Anyways into the first episode/chapter of Season 2.

April 10th,2019

I wake up and see Isobel, and Atlas in my face.

"Happy 17th birthday.", they say to me.

"Thank you.", I respond, and stretch my back.

"Too bad, I have class today.", I say, looking at them as their eyes sadden.

"Oh, don't think I won't still throw your birthday party. I throw the most epic parties, and you will be there whether you like it or not.", Isobel says, making gestures with her hands, causing me to laugh.

"I can't wait.", I respond. "But right now, I need to change and get to class.", I say, then look at my watch. "I'm already two minutes late.", I continue, and get up in a hurry, where I quickly take a shower and change into my uniform. I put my hair, in a ponytail, then shut the door behind me. I quickly head onto campus and then to my classroom.

"late.", my professor marks me, as I arrive right after the bell rings.

"Please.", I say, knocking on the door, for her to let me in.

"Ok.", my professor says opening the door and letting me in the room, where I take my seat.

"Please, students. Make it a habit to be in your seats before the bell rings.", she says, looking directly at me, causing students to turn in my direction. She begins the lesson, and I open my notebook to take notes.

After class

I arrive back at my dorm, where I see a note on my desk.

Get dressed for your party, it will be on the rooftop. Go left from your dorm, and the stairs should be there, then go right straight, and you have arrived. See you there, love!!-Atlas

"Damn.", I say, I place the note, on my bed, and rummage through my closet for an outfit to wear. I finally decided on this dress.

I put on my jewellery, and style my hair in a bun, then go upstairs to where the rooftop is following the directions on the note

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

I put on my jewellery, and style my hair in a bun, then go upstairs to where the rooftop is following the directions on the note. I arrive at the rooftop, where everyone jumps out and surprises me. Oh my gosh, I wasn't expecting that.

Atlas and Isobel greet me.

"Happy birthday!", they both say. I hug them.

"Thank you so much it's amazing.", they nod, Atlas dances with a girl, as Isobel dances with her boyfriend leaving me alone. I stand by the table filled with food, and take a piece of chocolate, as I lightly pull the wrapper.

"Why isn't the birthday girl dancing with anyone?", someone asks me.

~🏫~

To be continued.....

Boarding Schoolजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें