12. To New York: Upper East Side

I change into my uniform, putting my hair into a claw clip, then meet up with Atlas and my cousin, as we direct to the lesson.

We arrive at the lesson before the instructor tells us to extend our textbooks. A report over the loudspeaker is clamoured.

"After your last period. Will all students return to the auditorium for an announcement?"

"Are we getting our privileges detained again?", I turn to Atlas, as he chuckles.

"Celeste.", my teacher called out.

"Sorry.", I say.

April 14th,2019
9:30 AM
Auditorium

"The academy has arranged a school field journey to New York, the Upper East Side.", Mrs.Jones, our principal says

"Oh my god!!", many students cry out, in awe, of going to New York.

"This is going to be amazing!", Atlas says to me. I nod in agreement.

"Settled down children. The school has notified your parents. And we have decided to make this a half-day so that you can pack all your necessary items. We leave at 11 am.", Ms. Kennedy, our vice-principal says. Everyone flees to their dorms, to go pack their essentials.

I get out my suitcase and pack, my things. Along with Atlas and Isobel. All the students finish packing and then board the private jet paid for by the school board.

Upper East Side

We arrive in New York and reside in a penthouse or hotel of some sort

We arrive in New York and reside in a penthouse or hotel of some sort. As we walk in, everyone settles down and takes a seat.

"We have decided that you guys can pick out your roommates.....", Ms. Kenndey says, causing everyone to cheer. "....through this box of all the scholars in the class.", she continues, as everyone groans. The students line up and pick who their roommate is, and if your name is picked you get out of the line and follow your roommate. I'm still in the line, along with Atlas, we haven't been picked yet. Or so I thought. Ms. Kenndy calls me out of line, and my eyes meet with Ravi Sighn holding the note with my name. My roommate is Ravi fucking Sighn.

To be continued...

~🏫~

Wow, to our surprise Celeste's roommate is Ravi Sigh a person she just loves so much 😉. This will be interesting, won't it? What will happen behind closed doors? Will she survive? Stay tuned to find out. Thank you for reading, and be sure to have your notifications on if you want to know when I post the next chapter. Bye!