6. Security

⚠️TW: Slight mention of S*icide⚠️

"What the hell?", I say. I look out the window, as Ravi follows me.

"Holy shit!", I say, shocked, when we see a body on the floor bleeding out.

10 minutes later

March 19th 2019
12 AM

The police and ambulance are called, as they bring the body in.

"We need to go before security arrives.", multiple students say, as they leave.

I look around and see police cars pulling up, as the students get caught. I grab Ravi's hand, as we go to his dorm, and find a closet.

"Go inside.", I say, nearly pushing him in, then shutting the door, I turn on the light at the top of the ceiling, which doesn't seem to reflect under. I look at Ravi and stare at how his brown eyes beam. I look down and then see how close our chests are to each other. Ravi looks away, as the footsteps grow further away until the door is closed.

I look at Ravi's hand on the doorknob.

"You can open it now.", I say, gesturing for him to open the door.

"oh yeah.", Ravi says, then turns the doorknob, as we get out. And head our separate ways. Until...

To be continued

~🏫~

I hope this tense writing was good enough. Thank you for reading this chapter. Stay tuned for the next, I like writing this story, and hopefully, I continue to have more good ideas for it. And if you have any other ideas, you think I should do. Please leave it in the comment section. Thank you for reading. Stay tuned for when I update the next chapter. Bye!