9. Carnival PT.2

THE LAST CHAPTER OF SEASON 1

TW: Attempted Rape

April 1st, 2019

"Isn't that him?", Isobel asks pointing. I turn my head, to where I see Ravi kissing a blonde-haired girl, with blue eyes.

"It's whatever. I don't care, really.", I say, Isobel and Atlas, look at me concerned.

"Ok, really don't do that. Let's just dance.", I say, as I grab the punch for the three of us, and we cheer. We dance for about 30 minutes.

"I got to use the restroom.", I say.

"Do you want me to come with you?", Isobel asks. I look, and see that it is right down the hall. Not that far.

"No, it's not that far. You two stay here, enjoy.", I say.

ONLY RESTROOM(ALL GENDERS)

I open the door, then squat. I try to lock it but see that it doesn't lock. I quickly pull my dress back down. And begin to wash my hands, until to my surprise the door opens.

"Mr.Clark!", I say shocked.

"You thought you could just run away from me. I'm so in love with you. I always will be.", Mr.Clark, says, he kisses me, and I reluctantly kiss him back, it's whatever. We aren't serious anyways. He places me on the sink and pulls my dress up. Then I come to a realization, that I don't want to be with him anymore.

"Ok, Mr.Clark.Stop.I need to get back.", I say, but he doesn't stop, he continues kissing my neck, and pulls the shoulder straps apart.

"Stop!", I yell, the door bursts open, and Ravi appears. Mr.Clark turns around releasing me, and I fall to the floor. I look down to see my knee bleeding, with a big cut in the middle. I look back up and see Ravi punching Mr Clark, his hands growing bloody.

"Ravi, stop. Stop it!", I yell. The doors burst open causing Mr.Clark to fall to the floor. Isobel and Atlas, rush towards me, comforting me, as I cry in their arms. Atlas turns around and looks at Ravi's bloody hand.

"Wash your hands.", Atlas tells him. Ravi rolls his eyes and begins washing his hands.

"Oh, my goodness. Are you okay?!", Isobel says, continuously hugging me.

"Oh my god!", Atlas says, looking at Mr.Clark.

~🏫~

You have reached the end of Season 1. I already know what the first chapter of Season 2 is about, but I don't know about the rest. If you have any ideas, please leave them in the comment section. Thank you for reading stay tuned for when I update.Bye!