8. Carnival PT. 1

"What is this about?", I ask.

"Your parents would like to converse with you.", a woman says, handing me the phone. I take the phone.

"Greetings, Mother. To what do I owe the pleasure?", I say.

"There was a party..... Were you in any way implicated in the incident?", she asks me.

"You know, a traditional parent would just trust their daughter to do the proper thing.", I say.

"Keep the bull crap, Celeste. Were you implicated or not? Simple, yes or no question?", my mom says getting aggravated.

"No. Now if that was all, I'd like to get on to class.", I say.

"Ok, you can go.", she responds. I hand the phone back to the lady. "She's all yours.", I say, then leave. I walk to my class and take a seat, near Atlas.

"Nice of you to finally join us.", my professor says. I roll my eyes.

"You're welcome.", I say, sarcastically, and open up my textbook. Atlas laughs, causing me to smile. I can't help it, it's his laugh. I don't know why she hates me, I'm honor roll in her class.

I know all of you students heard about your privileges being revoked but as for the carnival considering that it is already a paid-for and planned event will continue as scheduled. Continue, with your lesson, my fellow teachers. Sorry for the inconvenience- Loudspeaker

After School

Atlas, my cousin, and I go to the store on campus, to buy food, then I try on my clothes for the occasion, and we meet up at the lounge, which seems to be packed considering it's the only way people can see their friends.

Atlas lays on the bed, texting someone on his phone while, we try on the clothes.

Theme - Red

Isobel -

Atlas -

Carnival

Carnival

We finally arrive at the carnival entrance, which is packed with games, stuffed animals, food, and most of all people. This is the event where all the boarding school kids will be at.

I grab Isobel, and Atlas's hands, as we play games and take pictures.

"Wait, can you explain, what happened in the room with you and Ravi Sighn, again? I don't get it.", Isobel says.

"Ok, so the police cars were pulling up, and the students were getting caught. But Ravi was just standing there, and I couldn't let him get caught so I grabbed his hand, pulling him to his dorm, and then we went inside the closet.", I say, reciting the incident.

"Girl, you so like him.", Isobel says, mocking me. I roll my eyes.

"I just didn't want to get suspended, ok.", I say, nearly laughing my ass off.

"Isn't that him?", Isobel asks pointing. I turn my head, to where I see Ravi kissing a blonde-haired girl, with blue eyes.

~🏫~

To be continued...

Wow, how could bae, do that to us? What will happen next? Stay tuned to find out!!