7. DEAN

And head our separate ways. Until...

"hey you two?", the security guard cries out to us. Ravi and I turn around.

"Where do you think you are taking off? Were you coming from that party?", the security guard proceeds with his questions. I glance at Ravi, and then he walks up to me and grips my hand.

"No, sir. You see, we decided to spend the night together. And got slightly wasted. Please don't tell, anyone. We aren't even tipsy, right?..... babe?", Ravi says, looking at me.

"Yes, please don't tell anyone.", I say, as I seize Ravi's hand, which I notice takes him in shock. The security guard chuckles.

"No worries, I get it. Why don't you head to your dorms, and try to relax? Alone, of course.", the security guard says, creating uneasy laughter between us. We turn around and head back to our dorms.

Dawn

March 20th, 2019

I wake up and open my curtains.

I look around and see Grace, my roommate talking to one of the instructors. She nods, then latches the door.

"What was that about? Why did your aunt come so early in the morning?", I ask. Yes, one of the teachers is my roommate's aunt, not going to lie it has its perks.

"My aunt explained that something happened last night. And that they have something crucial to announce during the first period.", Grace says. Grace didn't go to the reception, so she must have no idea about what transpired last night. And I can't be the one to inform her.

"That's weird. I wonder what happened.", I lie like I had no clue. I walk, away, then head into the shower, and change into my uniform. Grace waits up for me and we walk down jointly. But once we reach the arena, we head on our way. I look around and see Atlas, waving to me, standing near my cousin and her friends.

"hey.", I say. "Do you have any idea what this is about?", I ask, attempting to get additional information.

"I have a feeling.", Atlas says.

We heard of a party, that our students hosted. But it came to a sudden rush when the police were called. As we know this is a boarding school. You are all troubled children. So we won't investigate this, knowing it will take months. But don't assume you are off the hook. Your privileges, such as going off campus, going to your friends' dorms, etc, will all be suspended until we see fit. Now get on with your classes, hurry now.

Many students groan. As the crowd disperses and the chatter grows louder. Atlas and I walk to our classes.

"Yes, we are safe. I couldn't afford to be expelled from boarding school, now how would the look.", Atlas jokes.

"ok, keep it down.", I say.

"what are they going to do about it?", Atlas, asks me, annoyed.

"oh, I don't know, maybe suspend you.", I say, stating the evident.

"oh right.", Atlas says, as he chuckles, inducing me to laugh even more.

Celeste Woods, would you come to the office, please?

~🏫~

Uh-oh, do they know, she was involved in the party, was the whole "won't investigate thing", a lie? Stay tuned to find out. Bye!