14. Ravi Sighn PT.2

April 15th,2019

Celeste wakes up. She goes into the shower and then changes into her uniform for her classes. She puts most of her hair in a ponytail and leaves her bangs out as they rest on her forehead. She grabs her bag, then leaves her dorm, walking to her class.

After class

3 pm

I bump into Ravi...

"Hey...", I say, awkwardly.

"Hey.", Ravi says.

Students stay where you are until this announcement is over. There will be a dinner party, this evening. Please dress appropriately, it will be held at 7 pm, in the lounge so please be on time. Thank you! - loudspeaker

"I got to go.", I say, as I quickly walk past Ravi, and head to my dorm. I lay in bed, reading my book, and finishing up on my assignments until about 6 pm. I look at my watch get in the shower, and change for the dinner party, then style my hair by putting it in a neater ponytail, and letting my bangs sit, on my face then I do my makeup.

 I look at my watch get in the shower, and change for the dinner party, then style my hair by putting it in a neater ponytail, and letting my bangs sit, on my face then I do my makeup

outfit and makeup

"Ready?", Atlas asks.

I nod, and we head to the lounge, and see the beautiful designs for the dinner party.

"Well they went all out.", Atlas says, we walk towards a row of chairs, and take a seat. My cousin arrives, with her friends taking a seat across from us, many more people arrive and the place gets pretty packed. Then finally Ravi arrives. I look at him and see that the only empty seat is next to me. Ravi looks at me, gesturing. I nod then he takes a seat.

Everyone talks with their friends, and we eat the food.

"This is the one night. We will allow you student to drink alcohol, so enjoy.", the principal says, causing everyone including the teachers to laugh. Everyone seems to have a good time. But the night always has to come to an end at some point, the room, continues to get smaller and smaller as more people leave. I walk out with my bag, and then a boy approaches me.

He probably told me his name. But I was too drunk to remember.

"Hey, do you want to get out of here?", I ask him.

"Yeah.", he responds. I take his hand, and we head to my dorm, as I kiss him. He takes off his shirt, ripping off my blouse, and then kisses my neck. He pushes me against the wall, lifting me up and onto his hips, as he kisses my neck, then pushes me onto the bed. I pulled down his pants, and his fingers travelled down to my skirt and raised my hip, pulling down my skirt. I groaned, but my mind went to Ravi.

"Oh my god!", I scream, then I cry, causing the boy to stop.

"What? What happened was it something I did?", the boy asks.

"No, it wasn't you. You were great. It's me. I'm a terrible person.", I say, as I get up, and pull my skirt back up, I look down at my ripped shirt. "Can I borrow a shirt?", I ask. He looks down, then chuckles a bit.

"Yeah, yeah. of course.", he says, handing me a shirt.

"Thank you.", I respond. I kiss his cheek, then turn around and see...

To be continued...

~🏫~