3. FIRST DAY

March 9th,2019

A couple of hours later

My mom opens the door and then sits near me.

"I know you don't see it right now, but I'm doing this because I love you.", my mom says.

"Great parenting job.", I say sarcastically. My mom rolls her eyes, then shuts the door as it locks behind me.

Third Person Pov

"I don't know what to do with her. She doesn't understand, why we are doing this.", Yara, Celeste's mother says.

"When Isobel was out of hand, what did your sister do?", Leo, Celeste's father asks.

"She sent her to boarding school. But, I can't. She needs us. She needs her friends. We can't send her 100 miles away from them.", Yara, Celeste's mother says.

"What she needs is discipline and the boarding school will bring that to her.", Leo, Celeste's father says.

" ok, I'll call my sister.", Yara, Celeste's mother responds.

• after the talk with Celeste's aunt •

First Person Pov

March 10th,2019

I text Mr Clark.

we should run away together- me

I can't I'll go to jail - Mr. Clark

don't you love me - me

..... - Mr. Clark

He starts typing then stops.

"I want you to pack, your things.", my mom says, as she goes into my closet, and throws my clothes on the bed.

"What the hell is wrong with you?!", I scream, nearly getting up from the bed.

"I'm tired of this, Celeste. You are going to boarding school in Barbados.", my mom says.

"the hell I am.", I say rolling my eyes. My mom picks up her phone.

"Security please.", she says, as two men grab my arms bringing me outside and then putting me in a car. My mom grabs two suitcases and puts them in the back of the trunk.

"Don't listen to my daughter, she is going to boarding school for a reason. Make no stops, head straight to the boarding school.", my mom tells the driver, as I roll my eyes.

"I hope this helps you clean up, your act.", she turns to me and then says. The driver takes off.

boarding school

We arrive at the school, as the driver opens the car door for me, and drives away

"Great hospitality, really.", I say sarcastically, I look straight ahead and see three adults staring at me. A white woman with green eyes and red hair wearing a medium-short pink dress, A black woman, with brown eyes, and an afro black hair, wearing a white long dress. And another white woman with blue eyes, and blonde hair, wearing a long white skirt, and a blue top.

"You must be Celeste Woods. I'm the principal.Mrs.Jones", The black woman says.

"I'm Mrs.Smith, your guidance consular.", the white woman with blue eyes, and blonde hair, wearing a long white skirt, and a blue top says.

"And I'm your vice-principal. Ms Kennedy.", the white woman with green eyes and red hair wearing a medium-short pink dress says.

"Nice to meet you.", I say.

"Allow me to show you to your dorms.", Ms.Kennedy says. We walk up two flights of stairs and make a left to the second door. She turns the key, as the doors unlock, and the room is revealed.

 She turns the key, as the doors unlock, and the room is revealed

"Good morning, Grace. Meet your new roommate Celeste.", Ms.Kennedy says.

"Hi, nice to meet you.", Grace greets me, with a smile.

"Likewise.", I respond politely.

Welcome to boarding school !!

~🏫~

I hope you like this chapter. I can't wait to write the actual schooling episodes. Thank you for reading. Stay tuned for when I update. And please vote. Bye!