2. Parents

Third person pov

Celeste walks across the street. As Celeste's mom looks and waves at her daughter, until she sees the car, that her daughter is getting in, and the man behind the wheel.

First-person pov

After that wonderful night. Mr.Clark drops me home, as I open the door. I am greeted by my parents waiting and staring deep into my soul.

"Where have you been?", my mother asks me.

"With Dae. I texted you.", I say.

"Oh yes, with Dae. Right?", my mom says, in a joking manner, looking at my dad.

"Yes.", I respond.

"Funny, Dae came here looking for you.", my dad responds.

Oh shit

My mom takes out her phone, as I look on the screen and see a picture of me and Mr.Clark on our dinner date.

"Are you seeing Mr.Clark?", she asks me.

"We are in love.", I say.

"In love? You are a child.", my mom says.

"I know what love is. And what I feel for him is love. If it was with another 16-year-old, you wouldn't have a problem with me being in love. Why is it a problem now?", I say.

"Because he is an adult, you are a child. My child. He is taking advantage of you. He doesn't love you.", my mom says, nearly yelling at me.

"How dare you? I'm almost 17, you can't stop me.", I say.

"I don't even know who you are anymore.", my mom says.

I roll my eyes then head upstairs and pack my things, I attempt to open the door but it's locked.

"Mom.Mom!! Open the door. Let me out, please. Don't do this.", I plead, then go to my window, and try to open it, but it's locked too. "Dad, Please!!", I cry out. I scream.

"I hate you both!", I yell out from the other side of the door. "I fucking hate you!"

~ 🏫 ~

I hope you like this chapter. See you in the next chapter. The next chapter will probably be about them talking about sending Celeste to Boarding School, then finally sending her. Then the chapter after that will be about her first day in boarding school and the boarding school aesthetic. I think this is the last chapter I'll post within the hour. Stay tuned for when I update.