82.

After many tests and reports freen was finally declared fit to go home. She can walk now. And almost in perfect health. A week she spend in the hospital after waking up.

She slowly slowly gained information what have happened in these years. Also so many people came to see her that she didn't even had time to talk to becky properly. And not even ask what happened to her phi.

Things have changed a lot. The phones have hologram built in. So anyone can enjoy 3d movies anywhere.

Freen also getting familiar with the new techs and new people.

Becky took over the responsibility of freen's company. And sam's company is running like before.

Both of there wealth is growing now. Tulip sometimes helps her mommy too.

" Becky! Babe. Should we talk a bit?" Said freen while practicing walking on a slow treadmill.

" But babe. Focus on your walking." Said becky.

" It's not rocket science. It's walking. I am doing this since my childhood I think I can handle it." Said freen.

" Well then what you wanna talk about?" .

" About our marriage.".

" What?"

" Yeah... I wanna marry you as soon as possible." Freen quickly took a look at becky's hands and saw the ring still there.

" If you want still..." Said freen again.

" You...!" Becky threw a pillow at freen.

" Okay. But seriously. Are you gonna marry me or what?" Said freen.

" Okay. But seven days later."

" Why? I can go back today. Then one day for preparation. We can do it in two days." Said freen.

" No! I have plans and places to be. You can plan the wedding in these days." Said becky.

" But I promised phi. That I will marry you as soon as she gets home. May be that's why she didn't came to see me after I woke up because she is angry with me. I need to marry you as soon as I land home."

" Are you sure you can marry me today? After you get home." Becky said with serious face.

Freen looked into her eyes to try to understand what happened. Becky also looked at freen. They stared at freen who is staring back at her.

Until the driver entered.

" Mam! The car is ready."

" Come baby." Becky stopped the trademill and pulled freen's hand. Freen then sat on the wheel chair and left.....

....

In the car both were silent. Freen tried to  talk but becky kept giving instructions to the driver or to freen.

After a while freen reached sam's home.

It hasn't changed a bit.

But there was a lots of car parked in and outside the house..

She thought everyone came to see her.

She still confused entered the house. That's when she saw a giant photo of sam in the living room. Decorated with white flowers. Everyone was in mourning.

Freen saw everyone in confused looks.

" Bab! What's happening?"

" Freen take it easy please.... it's been five years... Since..." Becky said in a calm voice holding freen's hand.