60.

" phi! Did something happened?" Becky asked worriedly.

Mon was sitting beside sam who was sleeping peacefully on the couch.
Sam's black shirt was partially tucked in her white trouser.

Mon started caressing sam's hair.

" What did she do today?" Mon asked smiling but still lost.

" She.... P'sam..... Phi? You're scaring me. Tell me what happened? You're not your usual self.

" Nothing.... Not something that can't be cured. It's just office works. sma never let's me know how many works she does. How pressure she has to endure in this head." Mon said still caressing sam's hair.

" Phi. Did something happened.? Really tell me." Becky said worried.

" Yeah! I'll tell you. But not here." Said mon and stood up.

.....

Sofie and nop went to a bar to celebrate their victory.

" So we won.!" Nop said opening a bottle of campaign..

" Yes!" Sofie said getting a glass.

The tv suddenly turned on. Sofie changed the channel to news to see if there's a news about that.

" They both are big billionaires. That must be on tv right now." Said sofie.

" Yeah! I am afraid if there's a investigation already in place." Nop said scared.

" Yeah! I was thinking about it too." Said sofie

After some news finally there's a news about a black porche accident report.

...

A HORRIBLE CAR CRUSH HAPPENED NEAR THE CHANKIMHA MANSION. THE CAR IS TO BE SAID BELONGS TO A BIG BUSINESSMAN OF OMSA COMPANY. HIS WIFE AND ONLY DAUGHTER DIED IN THE ACCIDENT. HE IS REQUESTING A FULL INVESTIGATION. THE POLICE ALREADY STARTED TO SEARCH FOR THE CAR. IN OTHER NEWSES......

sofie quickly turned off the tv. And threw the remote in the ground to break it in pieces.

" They didn't died...." Sofie said.

" But.... Two innocent people died.." said nop with a disgust and guilt.

" But our target was missed.." sofie said cutting nop's words.
Sofie then went on about how they missed their targets. And now how they want to plot the revenge.

" SHUT UP...! " nop shouted." Don't you see two innocent people died. A child and a woman."

" But we were going to kill two women anyway " said sofie with no emotions on her face.

" You're mad. I was going to kill a person. For what? For a woman who doesn't even like me. There is no chance that she would love me back." Nop started panicking. When he saw that two innocent people died.

He fell to the ground and started crying. Last bit of humanity left in him wake up and he was reborn.

" I can't do this." Nop suddenly stood up. And went out the door. " I am out..!"

" You're a pu*sy nop! Coward. I'll show you. I'll get mon. And finish my rival in love. I'll get everyone out of my way. Including sam, freen...... And becky!" Said sofie.

Nop was gone. But sofie still picked up a glass of campaign. And drank it plotting her next move.

...

Mon said everything to becky. Becky was scared and sad.

" Khun sam! Why us.. God .!" Becky sat on the kitchen top.

" Don't mention this to sam. I want her to be happy. Until this thing is removed.." said mon preparing a soup.

" But phi...? It is curable right?" Said becky.

" Yeah! But it could take time, medicines and surgeries...." Mon poured the soup into two bowls.

" Here. Take this." Mon gave a bowl to becky " go and feed this to your baby. I am gonna go and feed it to mine." Said mon with a smile.

" How do you do this phi.?" Becky said with pity.

" You'll learn onec you get married this that one." Said mon laughing.

Becky turned red with marriage topic. Mon went to the living room and sat on the couch near sam's head. Mon slowly and gently put sam's head on her lap.

" Baby! Wake up. Drink this.. please.. wake up." Mon shook sam a bit.

Sam was still under  influence. She somehow woke up and saw mon looking down on her.

" I promise... I didn't drink... Freen.... Nong forced me to...." Freen said. 

Mon caressed sam's hair and kissed her forehead.

" I no baby. Drink this." Said mon putting a spoon full of the soup.

Sam happily excepted seeing that mon wasn't angry with her.

Freen was sleeping on the other room. Since the couch was small so becky put freen to another.

Becky went there and saw freen was already woken up and was talking to a picture of Becky.

" Baby. I love you. I lovvvvveee you." Freen kissed becky's picture.

" You look so beautiful and young like a school girl.

It was a photo of Becky when she was in school in her uniform.

" Baby.. I want to marry you soon.. actually... Now.." saying this freen placed the photo on the table and brought out a ring box from her pocket. She opened it Then stood down on on knee and started proposing to a picture of Becky.

" Becky Rebecca Patricia Armstrong.. I love will you marry me?" Freen said.

Then she passed out. The ring she was holding fell down with her. The ring fell out of the box and rolled into darkness.
Becky saw the whole thing and turned red. Her eyes widened with joy. The bowl of soup she was holding fell from her hands.

Becky hold her emotions and ran to the kitchen. She didn't knew how to deal with this situation.

" Was that real. Did freen just proposed to me? But she was drunk. And probably out of her mind. So that wasn't real right ?" Said becky looking at herself in a steel dish.

" But what about the ring?"

" She had a ring in her pocket. She could've proposed to me anytime. That was in her mind the whole time.?"

" But why didn't she proposed me yet? Was she scared? Or perhaps had second thoughts? She didn't liked me? She was having second thoughts? Was the proposal real? Is she going to marry me? If she asks me when she is sobar what do I tell her? Is she even gonna propose to me when she is sobar? When did she bought the ring?"

All of these questions filled Becky's mind.......