65.

While Chankimha-armstrong family started preparing a party.

On the other side of Bangkok in sam's office. Sofie was really sufficient. And proved to be a very valued and efficient worker. She was never late or early to go home. She also worked really hard. Completing every work given to her.

" When ever I saw her she kept reminding me of mon." Said blondie.

" That's what I was about to say honey. Sofie is such a hard working kid. She is also daughter of boss's teacher." Said yhe.

" Oh! Last time someone worked that hard. She end up marrying our boss. And became our boss. I don't know what she is working so hard for." Said blondie.

" So negetive honey." Said yhe.

Sofie looked at both of them gossiping.
And smiled at them. They also smiled back. .

Sofie then approached them.

" Hello. Khun yhe." Said sofie with a smile.

" Hi... How is work doing for you?" Yhe said with a smile.

Sofie knew that blondie was totally jealous of her. So she ignored her although she was standing with yhe.

" Honey I have to go." Said blondie kissing yhe. 

" Good. Actually I wanted to asked something..." Said sofie after blondie left.

" Of course. Any time."

" Khun kornkamon is my mentor. So when am I suppose to meet her. Actually I have some queries about work."

" Khun kornkamon....? Phiiist...." Yhe couldn't stop but laughing. Cause that name haven't hard since the first day mon introduced herself about eight years ago.

" I am sorry. But are you talking about mon?" Yhe said controlling her  laughing

" I mean she told me to call her that." Said sofie.

'she must've hate her.' thought yhe.

" Well it's okay. But I think it's rare that she comes here. She is busy with the other branches. Since boss comes here everyday and p'jim also comes here regularly. So she thinks other brunches are being neglected. So she goes there. But if you have any queries just ask me. Or ask boss. I heard you know her personally." Said yhe.

" No. I don't. She just knows my father." Said sofie with a clear displeasure in her face.

" Oh! Anyway you can ask me. Or n'mon comes here often late hours when everyone's gone. Mostly to go home together with boss." Said yhe.

" Anyway do you want to ask.,...."

" Khun yhe..." Blondie called yhe when she was talking to sofie.

" Looks like I have to run. But talk to me anytime you need. Okay." Yhe gave a simple pat to sofie's shoulder and left.

" That blondie... Hates me so much. She thinks I want to steal her wife. That's the down side of being so beautiful everyone thinks you're going to steal thair partner. So insecure. She doesn't need to worry at all. I am not after her wife.. ufff..." Said sofie in her mind.

" Ufff.... I need to do something about them. This office has become a lesbian dreamland. Everyone is a les. And coupled up. I need to do something. I heard this office had a no office romance policy wayback. I need to bring that back." Thought sofie.

....

After the office hour mon visited the office like as usual.

Sam was still in her cabin.

" Hey baby...!" Mon entered the room. But quickly felt a sense of negativity in that room.

" Baby! Is everything okay?" She asked when she saw that sam was going through some files and holding her head with the other hand.

Sam quickly lighten up seeing mon's face
She put on a forced smile for mon.

" Oh! You're here. Is it already time?" Sam said looking up.

" What happened? You look tired." Said mon smiling.

" Thank you jark. Quite a way to welcome you wife after work." Sam said acting like sulking.

" Sorry. Stop sulking now. Your wifey brought snack." Said mon smiling. Then she brought out two milk tea.

" Those are snak for you. My snack come when you did." Sam said with a smile.

" What do you mean khun sam.?" Mon said with a confused face.

" Don't be so innocent now." Saying this sam pulled mon's hand to her lap.

Mon was now sitting on sam's lap. Mon carefully put the milk tea aside.

" Hummm... Looks like we are going to have a dinner instead of a snack...." Said mon smiling naughtily.

" As you wish." Sam pulled mon's face closer to kiss her. Sam slowly bite mon's lips. Then carefully placed her tongue inside mon's mouth. Mon also excepted in gracefully.

Mon slowly put her hands into sam's suit. Then into her shirt to her breast..

Sam's hands were carefully placed between mon's hips and neck to keep her in place.

Sam smoothly removed mon's top. And started kissing her whole body caressing it like a tample.

Mon was closed her eyes in utter pleasure. Sam then reached to mon's pant's zip. Sam has a lot of experience so it didn't take to long for her to unzip it. As she was about to reach into mon's private parts.

*Ding ding *

A email was just send to sam's account.

" Khun sam.... Khun sam... There's a massage." Said mon catching up her Breath.

" Uuhhh .. I don't care. If that was important they would have called me." Said sam with annoyance.

" Khun sam stop.. just look at that email first." Mon said with much serious face.

" Okay...!" Sam said after she looked at mon's face for some time.

" Khun sam..."

Sam hugged mon and started to open her email on her computer with mon still on ber lap. While mon being half naked and unzipped pants.

That made mon surprise.

Sam opened her emails to see a email from their office account. A official complain against the company.

" WHAT THE F*CK.,...! " Sam screamed enraged.

" What happened khun sam?" Mon was surprised to see sam screamed in anger like that. Since she was in a very good mood.

" This nonsense. Sh*t! Who the f*ck they think they are? How dare they question... My company?" Said sam.

Sam was so much enraged that mon stood up from her lap. And pit on ber top to see what was the email.

And when she saw the email so was angry too...