62.

Becky looked at freen with the most ferocious eyes freen ever saw.

" Baby... Why are you looking at me like this? I am sorry... I told phi I wasn't gonna go for a drink.... She dragged me. I was really tired to stop them..." Freen said crying.

Becky looked at freen's moist lips from the tears. Becky moved forward to freen.
Freen moved back because she thought becky is going to slap her or scream at her.

' she is so scared now. She thinks I am gonna scream. She always acts to tough. But when it comes to me she just... Like a child. I love her. I am surprisingly enjoying her being all scared and special her crying..' thought becky in her mind biting her own lips.

" Becky. Baby.. baby.. i was thinking....we should go for aam....." Becky didn't let freen finish what she was saying. But kissed her. The kiss was very rough. Freen never thought becky could be this rough. There actions mostly included very gentle kissing and other gentle stuff. But this time becky was like a monster wants to devour her prey.

Freen was so surprised that she couldn't even close her eyes. They were wide open when becky basically sucked all the life out of freen's lips. Becky's one hand was on freen's jaw to keep it in place. Another one was supporting her while she was putting her whole body weight on freen.

Freen was sitting on her knees her and Becky pressed her against the floor resulting freen's head touched her own feet.

' freen is so flexible. I never knew this' becky slowly thought. While she saw freen was gasping for air.

Becky parted her lips from freen to give her some time to breathe.

Hahhhhhhh! Freen took a big breathe.

" What was that?" Freen was surprised and happy too.

" I just wanted to see how your lips tasted.... After kissing another woman." Becky said seriously.

" You.... I said sorry. I didn't wanted to.." becky didn't let her finish again and pushed her back to the floor.

" Shuuhhhhhh! I wanna she how flexible are you...." Becky whispered to freen in a seductive voice.

" When did you learned so much skills? I thought you're really innocent." Freen happily said.

" Well I have a very good teacher... Now enough talking. Kiss me.." said becky in a cold voice.

" Hummm.... I think I like that." Said freen laughing. Then she raising the head kissed becky.

But becky pushed her back down to the floor in the middle of the kiss.

" No. I'll kiss you today.. I'll do everything. You'll be my play thing today. That's your punishment." Becky said looking down at freen's lips.

Then becky kissed freen again. Becky then moved down kissing her neck. Then down to her chest. Becky quickly teared off everything freen was wearing. There was no softness or slowness in that. Becky was very smooth though.

Becky then went back to kissing freen with her fill force. Becky pushed freen's hands tightly against the floor above her head.

Freen was the who was totally naked lying on the floor and Becky was devouring her favourite desert.

Becky was rough but still didn't forgot to caress every part of freen's body with a kiss. Freen felt every sensetion and with every kiss freen was moving violently. Becky grabbed freen's neck to settle her in a place. That didn't help at all but only turned on becky more.

Becky looked at freen with more hungry eyes. Freen controlled her sensations for a minute to look at Becky. And saw the hunger in Becky's face.

Gulped...
.....

One hour passed. Freen was tired very much. She was catching her breath. When becky was putting on her clothes on the side.

" That was a bit..... Hardcore." Said freen.

" Oh!" Becky just said that.

That made freen worry that becky is still angry at her.

" Are you still angry at me....?" Freen said .

" No.. why would you ask?" Becky came back to freen and kissed her lying beside.

" Hummm...." Said freen.

" It's just you..." Said freen.

" No. I love you. If that's what you were implying. I love you no matter what. But that doesn't give you a ticket to cheat on me again." Becky said being serious.

" I didn't do it. I was the victim here.." said freen almost crying.

" Did you enjoyed it?" Said becky.

" Oh! Stop bragging. You aren't that good." Said freen looking the other way.

" If I weren't that good. Then why were you screaming for more?" Said becky smiling.

" Uhmmm. Yes you're good." Said freen patting becky.

" You enjoyed it so much...?" Becky said with a sparkling eyes.

Freen kissed her forehead.

" Yeah! But I only let you do this one time. We are not repeating this again.." freen said and stood up.

" Oh... Someone was Begging for more a moment ago...." Becky said with a satisfied smile.

Freen didn't answered it and put on new clothes cause becky totally ruined her privious clothes. Then left the room in a hurry.

Because she was too embarrassed to face becky again.

....

Coming out freen saw sam was up too and was working on something on a laptop.

" Isn't that becky's laptop?" Freen asked.

" Yeah! I just borrowed it to do some work. Hope it's okey?" Sam said hiding her smile.

" Why are you laughing phi?" Said freen being confused.

" Well I went to your room to ask for permission. But I saw you two were busy doing something we don't do anymore." Said sam with a sad emotion looking at mon.

Mon just showed her tongue to sam to tease her.

" Just close the door.. would you." Said sam going back to her work.

" What do you mean phi? " becky asked who just came out off the room too.

" You didn't even closed the door. And you guys were too loud. Did you forgot we are here too..?" Said sam looking up becky.

"Huh?" Becky was still confused.

" Auh..! Don't you act innocent now. You aren't much innocent back there." Said sam pointing at the room. That was just 10 metres away from the living room.

They both was very embarrassed.

" You ashamed our Chankimha family freen. You're afraid of your girlfriend.  Too much disappointed.." said sam shaking her head of course teasing freen for being dominated by becky.

" Stop it khun sam! You're teasing them." Said mon.

Sam just went back at Her work.

" Phi! Now who is afraid of her wife?" Freen teased back sam.

But mon couldn't hold back her laugh anymore and started laughing very loudly. Becky also joined. Then sam and freen too.....