79.

Jim came and went straight to the police station.

When mon came back with coffee she saw a empty cabin.

" Why? Like why? Why do I even try...?" Said mon looking annoyed.

Sam and jim went to the police station. Freen also came with Becky. Because she said she won't be hiding anything anymore. She can't tell anything so she decided to show her.

" So who are the suspects?" Jim asked. They were sitting inside a very dark room with bunch of computer. Also known as control room.

" See we have no 1 suspect here Nita.." showed a photo of Nita.

" But she.." freen was saying something but the officer spoke first.

" Yeah! She is dead. So we have second suspect here sara. But she have problems with your sister not you." Looking at freen officer said.

Becky also looked at freen with dead eyes.

" Don't look at me like that." 

" So here's suspect three. Type."

" He is my baby." Jim said protectively.

" Yeah! He hasn't done anything wrong for years. So we eliminated him."

" Well that's leaves us with two prime suspect. Who have the motive and means to hurt you miss Chankimha." Another senior officer said

" Yeah!" They showed two people's photos and freen and sam both were shocked to see them.
They couldn't believe in there eyes.

" That's not possible." Sam stood up her chair.

" What's happening? Who are they?" Jim said confusingly.

" Can anyone tell me what's happening?" Becky asked. " What suspect? Why is...."

" Babe! I will tell you later." Freen said and hugged her.

" So, they have there motives too." Said senior officer.

" Yeah! This is Dr. Rim motwani... Does this surname rings any bells."

" Motwani? Nita...." Said sam with her eyes widened.

" Yeah! She is Nita's sister. She lost bunch of big clients when khun Nita's dead news broke. And she lost millions of dollars. So she moved here."

" And she is sofie. Sofie smith. We believe she is obsessed with you or khun kornkamon.." said senior officer pointing at sam.

" We found her clicking photos of your house. And khun kornkamon's too. When we asked she said it's for your company'd new campaign.  I am afraid she is a stalker. We are still waiting for a warrant to search her house. But you should be really really careful." Said senior officer.

" Phi. It could be true. She's always flying around you like flies." Freen said.

Sam and her gang came out of the police station.

" Well what do we do now?" Freen asked.

" The police can't search sofie's house. But we can. We don't need a warrant do we? Becky?" Jim asked.

" No but, it would be illegal anyway." Said becky still confused.

" Don't worry we won't broke into her house. We'll just go and meet her." Freen said .

" Yeah! We can totally do that. But how to get that doctor?" Asked jim.

" She must be gay. The way she was hitting at mon." Sam said with a angry expression.