6.

After some hours have passed sam woke up from a nap.

The plane landed on time.

Sam got off the plane without wasting any time. The from the terminal she ran to the exit. She was so fast jim and krik wasn't able to keep up with her.

" Can you slow down please." Jim said breathing heavily.

" Why? You are the one who wanted to come. So it's not my problem that you couldn't keep up." Sam said still walking fast.

They all made to the exit.

" Where is my car?" Sam said confusedly.

" What car?" Krik said more confusingly.

"My car. Shouldn't it pick me up from Airport.?" Sam asked.

" Oy sam! This is England not thailand. You don't own a car here." Jim said annoyed.

" So what am I supposed to do order a taxi like those people." Sam pointed to a friend group who were getting in a car very loudly.

Some of them were looking like first time coming abroad so they were clicking photo with everything..

" Yes!" Jim said.

" Tell you atleast booked us a hotel right?" Sam said.

" Yeah!" Krik said while waving his hands to get a texi.

A texi came and stopped infront of them.

" Get in." Krik opened the door for sam.

Sam went into the texi. And left.

The friend group still taking selfies with different things.

One of them called out to someone sitting in the texi.

" Oy! Freen come out take some selfies here." It was rim who said it.

" Yes freen it's fun." Nam said while pulling freen out.

" Wow you guys are nuts." Freen said.

Still she has to get out and take photos and group photos with them.

....

In the texi the driver asked," where you wanna go?"

( I am putting the English in British accent or English dialogues in italics)

" We want to go to the River palace hotel."  Krik said.

" Yes but before that I want to go to a car showroom" sam said who was sitting in the back seat.

" But why?" Krik asked.

" Just because."

...

Sam went to the car shop and than bought a Porsche car. Just like she has in Bangkok.

Krik just looked at her while she was driving the car.

" Don't give me that look I cannot take taxis everywhere I go." Sam said.

" But we could've rented a car."

" I don't reuse things."

Krik was speechless at that point.
......

Freen ans her gang atlast reached the hotel they were supposed to stay. It's a 4 star home stay hotel. The ower of the house still lived in the house.

It was a typical British two story house with ten rooms. In that the owners lived in the lower portion of the house and used two rooms. Where as the other eight rooms were for guests.

The owners were waiting outside to welcome them. This was the first big group of guest they were welcoming since they opened the home stay.

The two beautiful women welcomed them. Nam was already attached to them.

" Sadhika. We're the friends groups from Thailand."  Nam said. Nam was very fluent in English just like freen.

Freen had to learn English so she could talk to becky in English. Because becky felt comfortable speaking English.  And freen wanted to make her feel comfortable around her. Nam just took English as a subject in school.

" Yeah! Right . Did you guys had a pleasant flight.?" One women asked.

" Yes! Very good. I didn't got your names yet." Nam said.

" Oh! Sorry. It's risha . And she is sana."  Risha said.

" Wow it's nice to meet you miss Risha and miss Sana.." nam said and then hugged both of them.

" Nam!." Freen tried to stop her.

" It's okay." .

" Hi. I am Freen. She is Rim. He is saint, heng, tax and this is Nam." Freen introduced everyone.

After the introduction Risha invited them inside the house. They went in and chose a room.

Freen just put down her luggage and went out for a walk.

"So where are you going?"  Sana asked freen.

" I was going for a walk." Freen explained.

" Well there is a park nearby. Make sure to check that out. There's many cafes too. " Saying this sana waved freen bye.

Freen followed sana's advice. So went to the park and then walked for a long time. After that she was thirsty. So she went in a cafe to buy something to drink.

When freen went in the cafe. Then freen ordered the milk bubble tea. Becky's favourite. That drink made her think of becky. But to her surprise she saw becky after three years.

She was wearing a pink sweater with a cream colour pant. Becky's hair was short. She had a heart earrings on . It took only few minutes for freen to notice every single thing of becky.

Becky still looked the same. If anything has changed it's just she looked more like mon now. Matured yet baby like cute.

" Becky is that really you? Or it's p'mon? No it's becky. Her laugh it's still the same. Since you went away I forgot to laugh but you still have the same laugh which has the power to brighten the place."  Freen thought to herself . Freen then looked at becky and saw she was talking to someone.

" You look just like the day I told you I like you. But you said you liked ....." Freen busy looking at Becky so she hasn't looked at who she was talking to and laughing with but a quick glance shook freen's world. " Nop?"

" Becky you still like Nop? Atleast you got what you wanted." Tears dripped from freen's eyes.

Freen left with her milk bubble tea. But as soon as she came outside she was about to threw the tea in the street but she saw a homeless guy sitting outside. Freen gave the milk bubble tea to the homeless guy and left quickly.

" Thank you " the homeless guy said siping the tea.

....