81.

Freen woke in the hospital... Surrounded by machines that were keeping her alive.

Her mouth as oxygen mask on. She could move her hand a bit and saw there was bunch of wires and a blood channel and in her left arm a glucose channel.

She was in a white hospital gown.

She looked out to see a blurry image of doctor and patients walking outside. She  slowly raised her head to see a very beautiful woman sleeping soundly on the couch. The beautiful woman had dark circles under her eyes. Her eyes were puffy like she just fall asleep crying...
.

She tried to call her but... She couldn't disturb her peace...

She smiled as she saw her lover sleeping infront of her.... She couldn't seat up properly but her head was raised. Her heart beat suddenly started raising as she looked at her love.

" Becky....!"

As she just the name... The whole flashback came running behind her head.

" Come find me okay...."

" After you put phi in a safe place....."

" Take phi to the hospital...."

" I'll save you phi.... Stay with me..."

The car...

" I am here..."

" Mon.... Tulip... Walk her down the aisle..."

" Marry becky..."

" I'll marry her as soon as you come back home....i promise... I promise..... I..... Promise... You'll be fine...."

All of this sentances... The past came running down her mind one by one..... She started worrying about her phi ....

Bunch of questions in her mind....

'what happened to dr. Rim..?'

' what happened to sofie...?'

'how did becky was saved.?'

'were they succeeded in making them get arrested?'

' what punishment did they get?'

' and mostly how is phi?'

' phi was saved because I took her in hospital in time. But what happened to dr. Rim. Did that bastard got punished. If she hadn't being punished. I'll punish her with my own hand. That bastard..'

Freen's heartbeat skyrocketed. As the machines started beeping faster.

Becky woke up with the sound and saw freen concious and paniking. Becky cried with joy...

" Babe! You're awake...?"

But the joy wasn't long lasting as freen fell unconscious again...

" Doctor...! DOCTOR....!"

freen saw everything spin freen saw the blurry image of Becky calling the doctors.

.....

After a hour or so....

Freen woke up again and saw her loved one surrounding her.

She saw p'jim and Becky on one side. Then dr. Kim and p'mon and a 11-12 years old girl that looked very known to her but couldn't recognise her.

They all are looking at her with hope. She also saw a familiar voice of bress. Talking on the phone.

Freen confused at first then finally happily looked at everyone.