5..

Next day sam and freen both packed their bags and went to the airport.
Without knowing that they both are going in the same place and even the same plane.

Sam reached in airport before time because she couldn't wait anymore.

" Hey miss Chankimha." Krik waved his hands to get sam's attaintion.

Sam was so annoyed by that. Sam walked to him.

" We booked you a business class ticket to England here is your board pass and  passport. " Krik handed her the passport and boarding pass.

" Humm. Ok" sam said and went towards security checks.

Krik also followed her.

" Where do you think you're going?" Sam asked krik noticing him following her.

" Coming with you of course."

"Who said you can come with me? I travel alone." Sam said crossing her arms.

". But boss. Jim said we're going in this mission with you."

" We? What do you mean by we?" Sam curiously asked.

" Jim and me."

Sam turned towards the security checks to find jim was waving her hands towards her from the other side.

" Oh no!" Sam sighed.

.....

Freen also reached the airport with her gang.  Heng, tax, saint, rim and nam along with freen went inside the airport.

" I can't believe you booked us economy class.?" Freen said disgusted.

" What? I wanted to include everyone. And some of us could only afford economy class." Nam Said.

" What are you talking about? Your dad owns a company too."

" Suhh! I am talking about rim. She is poor you know." Nam whispered. But everyone heard everything.

" We could've sponsored her." Saint said.

" I never declined that offer." Rim Said.

" Yeah! But every poor person have so much ethics that they won't take any donations you know." Heng Said like he didn't heard rim.

" Yeah!"

" Yeah!"
" Yeah!" Everyone said.

But Rim was right there infront of them.

" Guys I am right here. I can hear you." Rim said in disagreement.

" We're just kidding. We just wanted to see how the poors lived there life." Said nam

" Like Rim?" Heg said.

" Yeah , yeah, right teach the weak. So nice ha. Ha ha aha." Rim said and went ahead the the line for security.

...

After security check ups. Sam went to the business class waiting room. And freen stayed in the lobby while waiting for there flight.

..

On the other hand in England.
Mon learnt about the video going viral.

" How could you flim my daughter without my permission? And even post it on social media." Mon was very angry at jane.

" Sorry I thought it was okay. I always flim kids and post it on our social media sites. "

" But please delete it now. I don't want others giving my daughter so much attention please."  Mon pressed her hands together .

Jane being a good soul deleted the video. But it was too late. It already got 10 million views in two days worldwide.

Moreover it reached to the person it needed to reach.

After picking up tulip from daycare mon drove the car very fast. Tulip was very scared of seeing her mommy so angry.

" Mommy?"

Mon's anger melted away as tulip's sweet voice went into mon's ears.

" Yes!  Beby?"

" Mommy are you angry with me?"

" No mommy isn't angry with you. It's just sister jane flim you and posted the video in the social media so mommy was a bit angry but not now."

" Is social media bad?" Tulip asked scared.

" No, but sometimes it could be scary. And you girls should stay away from it. Until they are a cartain age."

" It's like you , right mommy.?" Tulip said smiling.

" Aww! Such a tease. Are you teasing me now. You're just like s..." Mon stopped herself " let's go to the ice- cream shop. What do you want?"

" Chocolate ice- cream with banana." Tulip said.

Hearing this mon went into her flashback when she went to a ice-cream shop with sam.

" Khun sam I want strawberry ice-cream. What do you want? Let me guess.... Dark chocolate." Mon said laughing to sam.

Sam looked at mon for a while and said smiling" preety close. But it's chocolate and banana."

" Wow. Such a different taste." Mon excitedly said.

" Yeah! But your's is very cleshé. You like pink so strawberry right?"

" Yeah!"

Mon laughed......
They're ice-cream arrived but mon was eating the ice-cream very messy.

" Oh! Mon you're like a child. You eat ice-cream so messy just like a child." Sam said while wiping the ice cream off of mon's lips with her fingers.

...

Mon stopped her car near a ice-cream van and ordered they're ice cream

Tulip and mon both started eating the ice-cream sitting in a beach. As mon began eating the ice-cream malted and started soiling on her hands and face.

" Oh! Mommy you eat ice-cream like a child." Tulip then started laughing.

Mon pushed for a second and then said" if you keep pulling my leg like this I am not buying you ice cream again."
Then mon wiped her face.

" Awwn! Sorry mommy. I won't do it again."
Then tulip again started to eat her ice- cream.

Mon kept staring at her.

" Tulip just looks like her. Khun sam's genes are really strong. Day by day tulip keeps getting like her mother. I can't believe it. Khun sam this is not fair. I wish you knew about tulip. I wish you could hear her talk. You could her grow up. I wish you are here by my side to see how intelligent our daughter is. If you're here I am so curious what would you teach her? How to make employees cry. Then how to make pie chart and how make stupid angry faces. I wish you could see how much she resembles you . Her smile, her habits everything reminds me of you....."

A tear drop fell from mon's eyes.

Tulip stood up and wiped mon's tears and said" mommy why are you crying? Did anyone told you something? Tell me I will kill them."

" Where did you learnt those words huh! Let me see here" then mon started tickling tulip....

They both laughed happily.

On the other hand in Thailand.

Sam boarded the plane with jim and krik in the business clas.
Where as freen boarded the same plane with nam, heng, saint, tax and Rim but in the economy class....

The plane started to ran in ranway. Sam looked out the window to imagine how mon would have looked like now.

Freen also looked out the window and thought about if she needed to tell sam about what happened in that night? How is Becky? If she had a boyfriend yet ? If they would cross paths if freen went to England.

_________________________________________
If you liked this story make sure to vote for it. Since that makes me motivated to write more. Thankyou everyone for your support