64.

Becky was shocked to see freen standing on one knee with a ring.
Freen's face was filled with self doubt and confusion.
Freen deeply looked into becky's eyes to discover what's on her mind.

People did say that eyes are the mirror of one's mind. But this time freen wanted to see becky's heart. Freen kept on looking at Becky with lots of questions and expectations.

Becky was too stunned to talk. She became speechless. She had felt this before. Like the time she first met her. Or the time freen actually proposed to her, and then again when she saw her at the park, after that in Thailand. She had butterflies all over her stomach.

After 5 minutes of looking each others eyes. Freen finally thought of give up. Because becky wasn't talking. And her legs started to hurt.

But still she gave it a try.

" Becca...?" Freen softly said with a smile that hides the curiousity of freen to say becky yes.

" Huh...." Becky finally came out of her day dram and saw that it was actually a reality.

" Is it a yes?" Freen said with the voice of giving up.

" Yes....! A hundred times yes. I love you so much...." Becky said crying. Becky then put forward her hand for freen to put the ring in.

Freen stood up happily like a rock get off her chest. She happily put the ring on becky's finger. 
Freen smiles in happiness. Her ear to ear smile just tell us about her success story.

" Freen ... I love you..."

" I love you too..." Becky kissed freen with all the passion she felt for her.

Sam already told mon about this accidental proposal. And they both were waiting for the right time to enter. Since both of then didn't wanted to interrupt them.

After a while mon couldn't control herself atall so she burdge in wishing them congratulations.

" Congratulations my baby sister ....! Congratulations to my sister-in- law!" Mon said with great excitement and hugged them.

Sam also came and hugged them congratulating both of them.

" I am really Proud that you didn't gave her the chance to propose first." Whispered sam in freen's ear and patted her back.

Freen just gave a shy smile.

" This calls for a celebration. Although there will be a marriage. But I want them to have a engagement anounce party. A grand one. " Sam said with great pride.

" Yes! We a thousand people may be. We'll also invited all the celebrities and business people too. We might get some business opportunities from there." Sam said with excitement.

" Yes! And we'll have a dj."

" Three dj's most famous one."

" And a wine fountain."

" And hundred types of food."

" Of course. We can also inside the king."

Mon and becky just looked at them with surprise.

Mon already knew what kind of woman she had married to. But it was extra for becky.

Mon was just getting annoyed. Then she gave a fed up look to becky.

" Is that what I have to bare for rest my life?" Becky whispered to mon.. while the Chankimha sisters were still figuring out what they can do just for a engagement anounce party.

" Yeah! Prepare yourself." Said mon with a fed voice.

" How do you handle them phi?" Becky whispered again.

" Watch me." Mon said and looked at sam with a serious face.

" But khun sam! We already have so many enemies that are jealous of us. Do we need to atract more people to be jealous of us....?" Said mon turning tk sam with a sense of displeasure.

" Right! But don't we need to celebrate my sister's bravery?"

" Khun sam....!"

" Khun sam! I agree with phi too. We don't really need a big celebration. I always think those are waste of money. We only need the people we love and care to be with us in the moment of happiness. Those people who were there for our sadness." Said becky in a soft voice.

" But becca! This is one of the happiest moment of our lives , Don't you wanna share with others.?" Said freen with a desparate eyes.

" Yeah! Baby. But it's just huge waste money. To get people to come and eat. While they don't even care about us. how about we just invite them who were with us in health and sickness?" Becky hugged freen.

" Yeah! Freen. Just think. You can have a grand wedding but let's just keep the engagement simple." Mon said.

Freen looked at becky who was totally buried in freen chest hugging her.

" Is that what you want?" Freen said softly.

Becky nodded. Them buried her face again in freen chest hugging her tightly.

" Okay them we're having a small party." Freen said.

Becky was so happy. That she kissed freen to show her happiness.

" Guys stop! Let us go away first" mon said dragging sam out of the bathroom.

" Yeah! We don't want to watch it again." Said sam while going out of the bathroom.

...

Becky was still hugging freen in such a way that Becky left hand was wrapped around freen's neck and reached her chest. Becky was looking at her ring that freen gave her. The lights hitting it from different sides made the diamond shine in a different ways everytime she moved her hand.

Becky saw it as a simbol of love that freen and she have.

She was mesmerized by the person gave her the ring too. She looked at the ring and then to freen.

" We are still having a big wedding though.?" Freen said smiling.

" Yeah!" Becky hugged her tightly again.

" So whom are you gonna invite in the party?"

" I haven't thought about it yet. Let's have it after a week or so. I'll be free then."

" Okay. As you wish."

" I love you."

" I love you too...... WE ALSO HAVE TO THINK OF A WEDDING DATE.!!!"
the sudden scream startled becky.

She looked up to freen.

" Later...!" Becky said.

Becky hugged freen again. Freen kissed becky's forehead. Then  her head.

Becky closed her eyes and totally submitted herself to freen. Freen also closed her eyes.

Some moments passed.

" Why are we still standing inside the toilet?" Freen said...

Becky couldn't stop herself from laughing. Freen also joined in the laughter.