45.

" freen..?" Becky said in a soft voice. She was standing right behind freen Who was still on a call.

" Okay. I'll call you later. Bye."

" I am not saying I love you."

" Okay. I love you bye. Yes I'll be back tonight. No promises..... Okay promise.. I love you too." Freen finally disconnected the call.

"Oh! What Am I doing saying I love you too ..." Thought freen and looked behind with a smile.

" You woke up.... Good morning my love.." freen said.

Seeing freen saying I love you to someone else she Becky was a bit jealous.

' who is saying I love you to? I shouldn't be so rushed to judgements. I need to let her explain first.' thought becky and quickly changed her expression to a smile.

" Good morning teerak.." Said Becky.

Freen came closer and opened her hands for a hug. And stopped. Becky understood and gave freen a hug...

" Can I hug you all the time? Like this. Anywhere?" Freen whispered into becky's ears.

" Okay."

Freen quickly hugged Becky even tighter....

" You look beautiful..." Said freen caressing becky's hair.

" And who was stealing my 'l love you' s in the morning from my girlfriend?" Said becky smiling.

Freen was stunned to hear girlfriend word from becky's mouth. Freen suddenly become shy and buried her face in becky's shoulder.

" Freen..?"

" It was.... I don't know how to explain this. But she lives at my house. Let's go I'll introduce you to her..." Said freen.

" To your house? Now..?"

Freen didn't listened to becky at all. But kept pulling backy to her car.

.....

In the whole drive freen didn't said a word. Just kept smiling naughtily.

Freen's car stopped infront of a old styled house.

A very big old mansion.

" Looks like a vampire lives here." Becky thought to herself.

" Is this your house?" Asked becky scared.

" Yes! Let's go in." Freen happily said...

Freen went through a very old heavy door with rusty iron spikes.

" Freen?" Becky tightly held freen's arms..

But as the door opened the vibe changed. Suddenly becky felt like a soft happy music was playing in the background. A not so scary house with a rather nice sky and white coloured wallpaper with matching furniture house.

The couch was sky coloured with white cushions. A white coffee table. A very beautiful classy fireplace with very modern appliances.

A very big 80 inches tv and home theatre in the the living room. Flowers were everywhere.

Becky confusingly looked at freen and then looked at the house again.

" Is she trying to hide some black money or something?" Becky thought.  

Before she can say anything to freen. Someone in lightning speed came running towards freen and hugged her. The impact was so much that freen fell to the ground with her.

" WOO! OUCH! GET OF ME YOU PSYCHO...." Freen  screamed.

" Who is this...? Freen.?" Becky quickly get to picking up freen.

" I missed you so much...."  That girl was still on the ground facing the ground spoke in British accent English.

" Uhh! Why are you speaking like this..?" Freen said wiping her shirt.

" Oh! So unromantic. You know I was in England for 1 year. Taking care of my dad's company. So I naturally had the English accent..."  Said the girl.

" Offffhhh! No you didn't. You're living with me for six months... Nam..." Freen said annoyed.

" Not according to my dad. According to him I am still in England taking care of his company.." nam said.." who is that? Are you two timing me?" Nam said putting her hands on her waist.

" Nam stop talking like you're my girlfriend." Freen said.

" So I am not...?"

" No. This is my girlfriend.." freen pointed at becky.

" Ohhhh! What happened to the becky girl you always talked about? Aaaaaahhhhh. You're two timing her too? You cheating bi...."

" She is Becky. And can you watch you tongue. You belong a upper class family.." freen said with fed up face.

" Oh! What happened to my tongue it's still pink isn't it?" Nam pointed at becky with her tongue out.

" Ohhh! Becky let's go in. And ignore her." Freen pulled Becky's hands inside.

Becky sat on the couch. Nam also sat down on the couch. Freen quickly sat between two of them.

" Oh! So protective. If you were even 10 percent of theis protective of me we would have a small nam and small freen running around the house...." Nam said with a naughty smile.

Freen face palmed.

" P'nam nice to meet you." Becky finally spoke.

" Oh! Nice to meet you too. Don't mind me I am just like this. All my friends knows me. And me and freen are basically a same person...."

" No we are not." Freen said with a straight face.

" Don't listen to her. We are best friends. But she doesn't excepts it. But we are. So that also means you are my girlfriend too. Let me give you a kiss." Nam said making kissing gesture towards becky.

But freen was quick to react and slapped nam's face softly.

" So rude.  Why don't you get your girlfriend some water from the kitchen. She came first time here. What would she think about us?" Nam said.

" Why don't you get that for her?"

" Well I am not kissing her lips. So don't need to hydrate her lips...". Nam said and looked to other side.

Freen face palmed and stood up.

" Freen you don't have to." Becky stopped freen.

" Oh! Becky don't be so nive. Freen go.." nam said.

Freen left.

Naw nam moved closer to becky and said.

" Are you uncomfortable? You with my behaviour. If you're then tell me I'll stop. It's just freen was so lonely and so sad. She used to come to college in her giant negativity ball. Everyone hated that. I just felt something for her. She needed rescuing. Her sister p'sam also reached out to me to keep her company. So I just made a lie that I am here hiding from my dad. Because I don't wanna take care of his company.."
Nam explained.

" Oh! It's okay p'nam. I know freen was alone and lonely. Thank you. Thank you for keeping her alive..." Said becky holding her hands.

Freen walked in on them holding hands.

" What are you doing?" Freen quickly put down the tray she was holding on the coffee table and slapped at nam's hands.

" Oh! My eyes are burning.... Why don't you put your girlfriend in a hamster ball. So that no-one can touch her..." Nam said looking at the other way.

" Anyway I am going to my room. You two get along. Just don't get started on the couch. Use a room. Okay." Nam said and quickly left.

......

_________________________________________
Thoughts.....?