39.

Freen came downstairs she was already ready to go out.

" You're up early?" Sam said.

" Yes. I had to go. I have to a meeting." Freen replied.

" Meeting?" Mon asked.

" Oh! You always have meetings. Just spend some time with you brand new girlfriend.." said jim.

" Huh?" Freen was surprised.

" Jim..." Sam gave her the death stare.

" P'jim..,." Mon said.

" Oh! Come on we all know what happened last night. Even though these two aren't telling us anything. We can see the new lovers glow on there face. Look how red they are. More then tomatoes." Jim said.

" becky! Freen! Why didn't you talk to each other untill breakfast is ready. I'll not let you go untill you have your breakfast ." Sam said.

" I thought breakfast is ready?" Jim said.

Sam gave jim a death stare.

" Okay phi." Freen said

" After that you can leave with jim.." sam said sarcastically.

" Hahh! I am not leaving until lunch" jim said.

" lunch? But we had work." Mon said.

" just take a leave. It's not like you two do any work there either. You two just go there to have office po*n." Jim said.

" JIM...! Tulip is here.!" Sam screamed while holding tulip's ears shut.

" What? She is child genius. She already knows more than us. Don't you think she would know about that.."

Jim said.

But everyone ignored jim. Sam went back at making pancakes. Mon went back to reading a magazine. Becky followed freen out in the garden.

" Thanks for coming." Freen said.

" No. Please don't say thanks. I wanted to talk to you " becky replied.

" No I meant for coming back to Thailand. Thankyou for coming back. I missed you."
Freen said without making eye contact with becky. Because she was ashamed of the dream she had about becky. While sleeping in the same bed.

" I missed you too." Becky said smiling and looking at freen.

" You did?" Freen was surprised to see becky smiling.

" Yes. I missed you everyday." Said becky

Freen couldn't look at becky's eyes because of the "dream". But she couldn't look away from her either.
She kept looking at Becky's red juice lips.

Looking at them freen couldn't control her thoughts. All she was thinking now was to kiss the cherry red lips.

Becky didn't wanted to bring up what happened last night. Because she was ashamed that she forgot about their first night together. If anything did happened she forgot most of that part. That could make freen sad. She didn't wanted to make freen sad anyway after pushing her back for so long.

She was also afraid that freen would think it didn't matter to becky.

'i really wanna know what happened last night. But I afraid if I ask freen would think last night meant nothing to me and she would get upset. That's the last thing I want at our first day of datting. But I am dieing to ask. ' becky thought.

' oh! It's so embarassing. I had a dream about becky while we were sleeping in the same bed. And now she is sitting beside me. And all I wanna do is kiss her now.' freen thought .

After a long pause... Both of them talked
.

" About last night....."

"About last night......"

Both at the same time..
.

" You first.." freen shyly said.

" Okay......" Becky looked around and then looked at freen " I wanted to ask you about what you said last night.."

' sh*t! Did I said something bad while being drunk...?' freen thought.

" I am so sorry becky. I am so sorry." Freen said with her hands folded.

Becky looked at freen surprised.

" Freen why are you saying sorry..?"

" Because. I must have said something wrong. I didn't meant it. I really didn't meant to say anything wrong. I am so sorry."

" You didn't meant what you said?" Becky 's face dropped down in sadness.

" Wait a minute. What did I said?" Now freen was the one sad.

" What do you mean? You don't remember anything?" Becky angrily asked.

Freen was scared to say anything. She needed to pick her next words very seriously and carefully.

" ....."

" Seriously....?" Becky rolled her eyes.

" Please can you recap me on what happened last night. So know that I should apologise or not..." Freen with a scared face.

" I am sorry. I have to go.." becky wale up and was about to leave.

Freen quickly stood up. And held becky's hand.

" Wait. Atleast tell me what I did? Please." Freen begged becky.

" You .... You..." Becky lost her words because she was so angry.

Becky teared up and pulled freen closer. Grabbed her waist.

Becky closed her eyes. Then put her lips onto freen and kissed her......

Freen already kissed becky but... It was like a dream to her. But this time it is as real as it can be. It still felt like dream to her.

Freen was stunned. But she finally gave in and grabbed becky's waist and pulled her even closer and surrendered her whole self to becky.

...

In the meantime sam came to tell them that the breakfast is ready. But when she saw they were kissing she signaled mon and jim to come there too.

They also came and witnessed the kiss.

Jim was in her tears.

" My life as a shipper is completed. Both of my ships are sailing away in the sea. Now I can die in peace.." jim said.

This sentance made freen becky look back and break the kiss to see that everyone was looking at them.

When sam, mon and jim saw that they looked back at them. They all started cheering for freen and becky.

" AWWW!"

" OHHHHH!"

" FIGHTING..."

After seeing this freen and becky both were embarrassed.

Becky hugged freen tightly and buried her face in freen's chest.

Freen also turned red with embarrassment.

" Finally you two..." Sam said happily.

" So...." Mon asked.

" What next.? Dating or direct marriage." Jim asked.

Freen and Becky were still embarrassed.....

They both turned red.....

......
After seeing them both embarrassed. Sam and mon started laughing loudly. Jim joined. And then freen becky also lost it and joined in the laughter.

Freen embarrass ly scratched  her head and looked at becky then softly smiled.
...

_________________________________________

So hey guys. Soon this story will end. It's a happy ending so don't worry.

May be 5 more chapters.

There's big plot twist. So keep reading to find out.

Hint.: Don't forget about nop and sara.
....

Vote and follow if you haven't......