46.

Two weeks went by with sam having a happy family with tulip and mon. Becky also moved in with freen. Nam moved out finally.

" Good morning. Teerak." Said freen.

" Good morning. Darling." Becky said smiling.

" You're weren't at bed in the morning. I was worried." Said freen.

" Sorry. I had to review a case file."

" You should some time review my case file..." Freen said with a naughty smile.

"Oh! Sh*t I forgot about that.. I'll get to it now."

" Now..?" Freen excitedly said.

"Yeah!" Becky stood up. Freen also stood up.

Freen quickly closed her eyes when becky came near her.

Freen also unbuttoned her shirt's first two buttons quickly.

But becky passed her and went to the table and picked up a black file.

" Here freen. I'll review your building case right now. Happy?" Becky said smiling.

" That's not what I meant.." freen mumbled disappointedly.

" Oh! Darling your buttons are undone. Are you feeling hot..?" Becky put her hand over freen's forehead.

" You're temparature is fine.... Let me button your shirt. I don't want everyone to see my beautiful girlfriend's ...."
Becky quickly buttoned up freen's shirt.

Nam came to freen's house at that time and saw becky's hand on freen and thought becky was unbuttoning freen.

" Ouupppsss! Sorry I'll go. I came in the wrong." Nam put her hands over her eyes.

" No no. P' nam you can come. I'll just buttoning up freen's shirt." Becky said smiling.

" Huh? Buttoning up?" Nam looked confused. " No no. It's okay. I'll come by next time. You guys talk." Nam said with a naughty smile.

" Don't worry nam. We already had enough talks. Lately that's all we' are doing..." Freen left with a serious face.

" What's with her?" Said nam confused.

" I don't know.." becky also looked confused.

" Anyway. I came to pick up freen for my dad's company's lunch. It's a big one. And you know I am single so she is my plus one. I hope she told you."

" Yeah! She did. Last night." Becky shyly said while going through freen's case file.

" Huh? Last night? What were you two  doing talking about me?" Said nam.

" Why? Is that wired?"

" Very! That's not what lovers do at night."

" We just hug or cuddle each other. And then talk until we fall asleep."

" And freen is okay that?" Nam confusedly asked.

" Yeah! I guess so." Becky asked with a confused face.

" Well my girl waited for so long she has become a nun. With no desires." Mumbled nam.

" Well becky. When you came out as lesbian. Didn't your sister had the talk with you?" Asked nam

" What talk?" Becky innocently talked.

" Just tell me one thing. You always had you nose in the book right?" Nam asked.

" Yeah! I had to study hard since. I had a year loss,.."

" Well let's then have the talk now as freen gets ready. I'll make you ready." Said nam sitting beside becky.