70.

Mon came out of sam's office after sometime.

Everyone looked at her with hope. But she was surprised as well. And confused too. She finally asked everyone what's going on

" Guys what happened?" Said mon with confusion.

" She dropped hot coffee on boss.. you already know what's about happened...." Said yhe hesitated.

" I am really khun mon. I didn't wanted to . It was an accident. I am so so so sorry..." Said the intern crying.

Mon was about to say something but sam came and stopped her.

" Don't you think you should say that to me...?" Said sam leaning on her office's door.

" I am so sorry boss. I didn't.... I didn't.... It was an accident.... I am so sorry boss." The intern started crying. Sh bowed down to sam's feet and started to apologize.

" Stop..! Stand up!" Sam stopped her.
Sam's face was indifferent so the intern was really frightened.

" Say your sorry.." sam said.

" I am sorry boss...." The intern said in a hesitant voice.

" It's okay. Go back to work." Said sam and went back to her office. Everyone was shocked including mon.

" Khun sam...?" Mon tilted her head in confusion.

" Mon you should go... To see everything is okay or not..." Said yhe.

Mon quickly went to her office room.

" Khun sam. Are you okay...?" Mon asked entering sam's office.

She was already sat on her chair going through a paper. Like nothing happened.
When she saw mon she gave a usual smile.

" Yeah I am fine. Except for a little burn maybe. It's hurting a bit..." Said sam pointing at her chest.

" Where? Let me take a look." Mon came forward to sam. Then she unbuttoned sam's shirt and looked at her pink bra.

" Khun sam.. you wore your pink bra to work...?" Mon said smiling.

" Yeah! I was thinking that my wife may come to see me. Or may be I'll show her in when I go back home." Sam said while unbuttoning another button to reveal her pink bra.

" Khun sam. You're so naughty..." Said mon smiling. Mon slowly put her hand on sam's chest to see if any burns.

" Looks like nothing. But we should check this out with a doctor. Maybe apply some ice on it...." Mon was so concentrated on sam's chest that she didn't show sam's hand going up to touch mon's chest.

" Khun sam..." Mon moaned as sam's hands touched her chest.

" Hummm... Let go.. you let me do the work. You just sit and enjoy.." said sam with a smile while pushing mon's hand that was stopping her.

Mon also let go of sam's hand. Now that they were free sam's hand started exploring mon's whole body. Sam also stole some kisses here and there.

As sam stood up to grab mon more perfectly. Sam's one hand was busy opening mon's top that was tied up with a string.

Mon also helped hand to strip her shirt

Mon's hand slowly went into sam's pant.

" mon now you're being naughty..." Sam said with a smile.

" I learnt from the best..." Mon whispered.

Sam knew her fate now. So shw just held back and let mon do what ever she was about to do...

Mon leaned towards sam again. Then kissed her.

But this time sam didn't kissed. Just fell to the ground.

" KHUN SAM...!" mon screamed in fear as she saw sam was on the ground sense less lying with no movement.

Mon knew she screamed so she quickly fixed sam's clothes and tried to wake her up.

" Khun sam. Khun sam. Khun sam.... Sam... Sam..wake up.." mon teared up.

Knocks... Knocks...

" Mon. I know you're with boss. But the screamed seemed like serious... Are you okay...? Is boss okay....?" Someone said outside the door.

Mon stood up and ran to the door opened and saw sofie blondie standing with confusion.

" No no no... Go call a ambulance... Fast.." mon said then ran back to sam.

" Sam wake up... Sam wake up.." mon sprinkled some water on sam's face but she wasn't responding.

Mon then realised sam wasn't breathing... So she started CPR.

" Khun sam... Don't go like this.. please... Don't go... Don't go... Wake up... Breath... Breathe..., please..." Mon's tears were flowing from her eyes. As she started sweating because of the CPR.

In the meantime ambulance came also some paramedics.

The paramedics saw mon giving CPR to sam. They quickly came and took the charge.

" Mam. Please step back let up do our job." The paramedics said. Because mon was not living sam's side.

Put put a breathing tube in sam's mouth to help her breathe.
Then they connected the breathing tube with a oxygen machine and took sam away in the stretcher.
....

Sam quickly brought to the hospital. Dr. Rim was there too.

" What happened? This that sam? Mon?" Dr. Rim said to mon when she saw mon wonder in the hospital.

Mon nodded.

Dr. Rim ran to sam.

" This is my patient . I'll take care of her." Dr. Rim said.

Sam was brought to a personal room. For check up. Sam's breathing was under control now.

" Mon. Sam is stable now. But... There is a risk. I need to ask you. Is she taking all the medicines I gave her?" Dr. Rim asked worriedly.

" Yes.. I think so..." Mon was still crying.

" Okay stop crying.. just try to think. Is she taking all the medicines...?" Sai ddr. Rim.

" I can't be with her all the time. But I asked her everyday if she has taken the medicines. And she says yes. She could never lie to me." Mon wiped her tears and said.

" Humm... There must be something else. We gave her a heavy dosed madicine. She might be passed out for sometime. Once she is awake we'll do some tests to see what happened. I also saw some first degree burns on her chest what was that?"

" It was a small accident in the office. We're coming after office. Someone spilled some coffee on her."

" Humm... That shouldn't be the reason. We already took some blood for test. We'll soon get the results. Don't worry she'll be okay.." Dr. Rim patted on mon's shoulder.

" Can I see her?" Said mon.

" Yeah of course. But she is still unconscious." Said dr. Rim.

...

After taking a leave from mon. Dr. Rim came to her office. She was surprised as she saw her cabin door was open.

" Someone's in here?" Said dr. Rim entering.

" Hello doctor..!" Said sofie.

Who was sitting on dr. Rim's chair and going through sam's file.

Sofie smiled as she saw dr. Rim worried and confused seeing a totally stranger in her cabin..