19.

Sam took mon and tulip to an amusement Park.

" Khun sam! How much did you spend on the shop? You didn't needed to spend that much." Said mon.

" Mon mommy worries to much. Sam mommy is rich. She can buy this amusement park for me. Right sam mommy?" Tulip said while being in sam's lap.

" Yes honey. Mon she is right.." sam said smiling.

Mon rolled her eyes. And pouted in anger.

" Now tulip is honey baby. And I am just mon. And she is tight....." Mon thought and got jealous by her own daughter.

" She doesn't even feel like my child. Always sam mommy sam mommy. What about mon mommy...?" Mon said mockingly while sam and tulip walked in front of them.

" Sam mommy. Ice cream."

" No baby. Your mom will spill it again and make a mess."

" Right." They both started laughing.

" I thought you liked wiping it from my lips." Mon pouted in anger.

" Baby do you want to go on the roller coaster?" Said sam.

" Yes!" Mon excitedly said.

" Sam mommy meant me. I don't want to go. I want to eat Crispy waffle cake." Said tulip showing her tongue to mon in a mocking way.

" Okay. Let's go eat..." Said sam.

" Do I even exist?"

Mon saw sam feeding tulip with her hands. She felt ignored. And she saw sam was giving the same care to tulip her own daughter. And ignoring mon.

Mon sat in the opposite aide from both of them. While sam fed tulip. But she didn't forgot to order the same for mon too.

Mon was in desparate need of attention from sam.

" Khun sam!" Mon said.

" Humm?" Said sam while feeding tulip.

" I want......" Befor mon could finish a delivery guy came to the restaurant and gave mon a milk tea.

" I thought you would crave milk tea. But in this amusement park they don't sell them so I had to order it from outside." Sam said wiping tulip's mouth with her finger.

This melted mon's anger.

" Milk tea could fix everything. You know me too well khun sam." Mon thought and smiled.

After eating. Tulip got some energy and mon also got new energy. So they both like a child ean through the whole park. They got into rides trampoline and everything. But sam couldn't keep up with them and lay down on the trampoline and couldn't move anymore.

" Mon mommy. I want to be in sam mommy's lap." Tulip said.

Mon looked at sam so tired.

" Baby. Sam mommy is tired. I'll take you home. " Then she looked at sam " and you too " then she kissed sam's forehead.

Sam just gave a tired smile.

....

Freen woke up in the morning.

Took a walk in park. And sat on the bench. Her friends went to see the giant wheel. But she already saw it so she didn't went with them.

" Humm should I call sara. After what happened last night. I don't think she would want to see me. But I thought atleast try. Right?" Freen thought.

And called sara. Sara answered in a normal way. Freen told her to come to the park.
....

Jim wake up in the noon. With a very heavy head.

" Awww! I shouldn't drink this much." Said jim.

" I should call you the drinking queen and vulgar leader." Kirk came with a drink.

" Drink this. It will help you with the headache. And look at this." Said kirk showing a video.

It's a video from Last night. She is begging for  kids to kirk. She was so embarassed after watching the video. She spilled the drink from her mouth.

Kirk end up losing his balance and fell on the floor and started laughing.

....

Nita took type to the day care centre. They waited for two hours. But luckily tulip didn't came today. Type just thanked god. And prayed to the god.

....
Becky after her exam was walking back with a friend from college.

" Today was exhausted right?" Said the guy.

" Yeah" Said Becky.

" Becky you look so tired did you study so hard?"

" Nothing like that. Just was busy with some stuff."

" Did you find your freen yet?"

" How do you know about her.?"

" You kidding me the whole college knows about her.. you shouldn't have said this to nop."

" What should've I done he was bothering me to date him."

" He was nice and handsome. You rejected him for freen. This freen person must be very handsome."

" She is very pretty."

" Owww! I didn't knew you were ...."

" Lesbian?"

" Yeah! But I still want to see her who stole your heart from miles away. okay see you."

" Bye."

The guy said goodbye and left.

Becky's pov.

I was walking home and a guy from college stopped to talk to me. First I thought he was about to flirt with me. But he just talked with me.

But he reminded me of freen. With all the stress of exam I almost forgot freen for some time but she came back in my mind. Some times I just think she will just come through a dark alley and hug me.

Or look at me from under that tree with her welcoming smile.

Maybe she would be sitting in that bench waiting for me. With her beautiful brown hair. Slim body. Brown eyes. Pink puffed lips. And mostly her smile.

I closed my eyes to imagine freen sitting in that bench for a moment.

Then I opened them again because I had to return home soon.

But to my surprise. I saw someone with the same height and same brown hair like freen.

Sitting in the bench wearing a black coat and a white scuff around her neck.
Tears came out of my eyes. My feet froze in place. She was looking other way. But it's surely freen. I know it. My heart knows it.
I had the same feeling I had when I saw freen for the first time in school uniform.

Her cubby cheeks and welcoming smile.

I know my freen from a mile away.
In curiosity I walked forward to her. She was waiting for someone.

I started running in the middle of the park. Everyone must be looking at me now. But I don't care.

I am almost near her. Like I can touch. I started running fast. I put my hand on her shoulder she was still looking the other way.
When I touched her my heart skipped a beat.

" Fre...ee....n.! " I said with which felt like my last breath.

_________________________________________

Do you think they are finally meet each other? ....

In privious chapter you guys wrote so many comments. I really liked interacting with you guys. So please don't stope that🥺.

Write some comments. ....