40.

Next day freen was at her office.

Becky called freen while she was out for some work.

" Hello.... Bebe." Becky shyly said.

( Hello bb. How are you doing?)

" Fine. Out for some work."

( Did you already joined you new job at the law farm.?)

" Yes . Today morning. And for my first day they send me out on a mission."

( Oh! Where are you? I can give you a ride.)

" No no. I have the company's car. And also lunch on the company. So I was wondering if you like to join me for lunch."

( With pleasure. Where are yoh going?)

" It's a new place. But it's near your company area. It's a new building they are making. They are making it illigaly. So the government is suing them. I heard it's a big company and the boss is very strict. Like a monster. That's why all my co workers belled on this work. Now I have to go."

( You sound disappointed. Don't worry everything is going to be just fine. If the boss is a monster you can be monster handler....) Freen started laughing.

" Oh.! You're teasing me."

( No no. I am just seriously worried about the the guy who is about to be sued. )

" I don't even know what am I gonna do."

( You'll rock. You can just say that you came to do your job. It's not you who sued them.)

" It's not that easy to say. I am worried what if he says something bad to me."

( Just tell them you're my girlfriend. Then no one will even dare to say anything.)

" Oh! You're just a bully freen....."

( Okay. If something bad happens just call me okay. I am in my office. And if you're near my office area. Then it will take me no time to reach there. Okay.)

" Thank you freen."

( You got this okay ! Just be you. Because you're the best. I love you.)

" I love you too. Bye."

( Bye..)

After getting off with freen becky looked outside and saw freen's office passing by. She had seen this building before in the magazine.

After some turns the car stopped in front of a huge new building. That was still under construction.

" It looks like a new office. A big office." Becky said to herself.

She got off the car and entered the building.

" No wonder everyone rejected to come here. The boss must be a big person." Said becky.

" Huge." A security guard approached becky.

Although she was talking to herself. But she said it out aloud because no one was around.

" Who are you miss?" The security guard said.

" I am rebecca Armstrong.  Lawyer. I have came to meet with this building's owner."

" She isn't here."

" A lady boss. Just like my freen. But isn't here? That means I don't have to talk to her. She doesn't have the best impression on others." Thought becky.

" Umm. Okay then who is in charge here?" Becky asked.

" Huh! I can call. But you might have to wait." The security guard said