71.

Sam was discharged from the hospital with a week of bed rest.

" Khun sam. You need to stop being so reckless. And take the medicines. No from now on I'll make you take the medicines. So you cannot lie to me....." Mon continue to scold sam. And giving bunch of advices.

Sam was sitting on the passenger side holding her head slowly acknowledging mon's word.

" I wasn't. I took the pills. Everyday. It was a small faint. Nothing big. Maybe I was just drinking..." Sam said in a slow voice.

" YOU WERE DRINKING?" mon screamed.

" So what's the big deal..?"

" Khun sam you don't know what happened to you... How serious this is." Said mon.

" I know what I have. A brain tumor. And maybe die someday. So might as well enjoy before dieing." Said sam looking outside.

Mon was shocked to learn that sam already knew what she had. She stopped the car on the side of the road. Then unbuckled her sit belt to move closer to sam.

" Khun sam you were keeping this to yourself for how long...?" Mon said with teary eyes.

" Yesterday day. When I was admitted to the hospital. I looked at the files." Sam was still looking outside.

" Khun sam..." Mon hugged her.

" I won't let you die. We'll do everything to make you feel good. I'll be by your side all the time. I won't even go to office. I'll stay home and take care of you." Mon said hugging sam. Sam was still looking outside with her lips squished together. Her lips were shaking as she was trying to stop crying.

" Khun sam please... Look at me.." mon said crying.

" This is nothing just a hard path of our life. We'll get pass it..khun sam look at me." Mon said while putting her hands on sam's chin to make her look at her.

Sam finally looked at mon. Her eyes were finally relaxed. And tears started flowing from her eyes. Sam hugged mon tightly.

" Khun we can do do this together. It's not end of the world." Said mon.

" But mon..."

" No buts. You have to promise me you'll let me take care and be happy and do as I say."

" I already do all of that..." Said sam with a smile.
Sam wiped mons tears.

" It's okay baby... I love you.." said sam.

Mon then started the car again.

' you're the reason I need to keep living. Tulip still will have you. But you.... Who will take care of you...? I guess you   already took care of tulip and yourself for two years you can do that again. So I can rest in peace.' thought sam and leaned back at her seat and closed her eyes.

......

Freen took becky back to their house. She didn't even let Becky rest but took her to the bedroom. But they soon learned about sam being hospitalized.

They soon rushed to the hospital.

Next day freen went to the office as usual. But becky stayed back at mon's house to watch tulip.

Tulip sat on the couch of the living room watching tv with Becky.

" Becky aunty I am hungry." Said tulip.

" Okay me too. I already made some pan cakes let's have them." Said becky looking at the kitchen.

Becky brought some pancakes with milk for tulip for herself.

" Here! Breakfast is ready."

Tulip took the plate and started eating.

" Aunty becky! Didn't aunty freen missed you tomorrow?" Asked tulip.

" No because she stayed here. And left in the morning." Said becky eating her pancake and drinking her milk tea.

" Aunty becky what happened to sam mom?"

" Baby! It's not... You won't understand. It's adult thing... But she'll be okay." Said becky.

" Okay." Tulip said and looked down.

" Don't be sad. Your mommy just called me they're coming back. And sam mom is also coming back. And she is fine." Said becky.

" Really?" Tulip said with a smile.

As they were talking they heard a car pull up. Becky said" there they're."

Tulip ran to the door.

And she saw sam coming through the door.

" Mommmm..!" Tulip ran to sam.

Sam picked up tulip in her arms and kissed her on her forehead and her cheek.

" Okay that's all. Let mom rest tulip. Remember she is sick..." Said mon. Mon entered a bit let. Because she was parking the car.

" It's okay. I am never sick enough to not caress my lovely princess." Said sam smiling.

*CLICKS.*

" So perfect such a nice family photo

" So perfect such a nice family photo." Said becky while holding her phone.

" How are you p'sam?" Said becky giving sam a little hug.

" I am fine." Said sam.

" Khun sam go rest on the couch." Said mon taking tulip from sam's arm.

"Okay boss." Said sam.

Sam followed as mon said.

" I'll make you guys some milk tea." Said becky and went to the kitchen.

Mon sat down and started sorting the medicines.

" Mom have take all of these?" Said tulip terrified.

" Yeah!" Sam Whispered to tulip.

" Oh!"

Mon was still upset a bit.

" Baby go lift up mommy's spirit." Whispered sam.

" Mommy" said tulip and jumped into mon's lap.

" Mommy! I missed you..." Said tulip.

" Oh! Mommy missed you too." Mon said looking at Tulip.

" I am here now. So smile please mommy." Said tulip making a cute face.

" Oh! Who can say no to this cute face.." said mon and smiled.

" Oh! She learned that from you mon." Said sam.

They all brust into laughter.

Sam saw mon and tulip from her place. Happy laughing.

'I don't wanna miss this. I'll have to charish every moment. This here is my all my world. And I need this. Please God. Don't take this away from me. I can't see them unhappy even when I am not there......'