24.

Freen also landed in Thailand with her gang.

" Oi. Freen where were you in the whole trip we tried to find you all the time?" Said nam.

" It's nothing. I got a friend there."

" Oh! And what about us? Aren't we you're friends."

" Nam I am really tried. I need to go home get some rest. I have a meeting at 4."

" At four? It's 3 pm now. How are you going to get home take rest and then attend the meeting.?"

" So you see. I am busy let me go."

" So when are we going to see you again?"

" At college."

Freen Said and took a taxi from the airport.

Her friends also took taxis and left to their homes.

....

Sam was enraged. She left for her office. Afterall she was going there after five days.

Everyone in her office was very happy that their bosses aren't in the office. They can finally get some rest and slow down some work. Although jim checked their works but still.
...

As the employees suddenly saw their boss coming not in so good mood they were terrified.

" I thought people come back happy after a vacation." Yhe said.

" May be because she doesn't take vacations so it's weird for her." Blondie said.

" May be someone asked her to smile there." Yhe said and laughed behind there computers.

" YHE! IN MY OFFICE NOW!" sam shouted from her office.

Yhe some how managed to get in sam's office since her feets were cold after she heard sam take her name.

" She always give me the chills." Yhe mumbled entering her office.

" Khun yhe I need you to find a way to open a new branch of our company in England. "

Yhe was surprised with the sudden order from her boss.

" Boss! What?"

" Didn't you heard? I wanna open a new branch of our company in England."

" But boss that's a lot of work. We need to talk to all of our investors and board members and also find new investors. We need business lisence and need to get connected with English government. Take permissions. After that we also need to find a suitable CEO for that brunch"

" I already choose the new CEO."

" If you don't mind can I ask Who is that?"

" Yes. It's mon."

" Mon?"

" Kornkamon Armstrong."

" Okay."

" You take care of the other stuffs. And kirk will see the legal parts. How much time would it take?"

" Two years atleast."

" Six months. We have only six months.. do it fast. Go now."

After dismissing yhe she got in the line with the ministry of communication....

Yhe left terrified. Totally pale like she saw some ghost or something. Blondie came running seeing her totally lost.

" What happened honey?"

" Boss went mad. She needs me to open a new branch. I need to make calls. A lot of calls. A whole lots of calls."

Yhe went to her desk and picked up her phone and started making calls.