12.

Freen sat down with that girl. Freen was worried and fed up and already so much worried.

" What do you want for drink?" The girl asked.

" Anything will be fine it's your treat anyway.." said freen to be polite.

" How about ice tea.?"

Freen nodded. So they ordered ice tea

" My name is Sara. Sara bekkims." The girl said.

"Freen. Freen Sarocha Chankimha." Freen said.

" I already know that." The girl laughed.
" I follow you since you joined your father's company. You gave an interview in our magazine." Said sara.

" oh my god really." Freen was really surprised.

" Actually we don't have idols in England. We have stars and you're my star. And I am you fan. " Sara said with a soft smile.

" Oh. Thank you very much."

" I actually waited for this day. I have so many dreams. Are you leaving? You have to visit my house. Please..."

" I am not leaving. But I can't come with you either. I will remember you very much. My fan." Freen said with a smile.

" Okay but take my business card. If you need anything just give me a call. Anything." Sara gave freen a business card.

" I need to get going now." Said freen.

" Okay do you have a car? You need a ride.?" Asked sara.

" No no. I'll get a taxi.." said freen.

" No no you have to come with me. I'll give you a ride. Come with me." Sara already took freen's luggage.

" Okay okay."

Sara took freen to her car...

...

On the other hand.
Mon took a leave from her next job and went home with becky and tulip along with sam.

" Khun sam take off your shoes here." Mon showed her a small shoe rack.

Sam was surprised and sad to find out that mon is been living in a very small apartment with just two rooms and a dining room.

" Isn't this place a little bit small?" Sam asked.

" Yeah! But this is all I can afford." Mon said sadly.

" No no no you're not living here dor another minute let's go. Come with me." Said sam.

" Where?"

" In my hotel. After that I'll take you back to thailand."

" But tulip doesn't have a passport yet." Said mon surprised.

" Okay let's just go to my hotel now" sam grabbed mon's hand.

" But khun sam tulip needs to be here. She need her stuff. And she is very very Stubborn just like...." Mon stopped.

" Just like?"

" You.." mon said it anyway.

"Ummm. Right I also get irritated in new places. "

" Let's just stay here untill tulip wakes up. After that she'll meet her new mother. " Said mon.

" What about her mommy meets her mother first?" Said sam with a smirk.

Mon was standing infront of sam near door way.

Sam slowly leaned over mon then grabbed her the waist. Then pulled mon near her.

" Ekk" mon screamed because she was surprised.

Sam's smile doesn't fed. But with this scream it doubled. Sam then tightly hugged mon. Mon softly smiled.

Mon's pov.

" After 3 years I am with khun sam. It feels very new now. She seemed very happy now. I am also happy." I thought.

After 3 years I am meeting khun sam. She grabbed me by my waist all of a sudden. I was surprised at first. But now she is smiling it's so relieving. She still have that naughty look on her face.

" Khun sam." I said shyly. I don't know she is the same person I fell in love with, we kissed hundreds of time, I wm also mother of her chid. But now that she is holding me by my waist I feel shy all of a sudden.
Now she is looking me into my eyes. Those eyes I can do anything to keep it away from ever tearing up. But I can only imagine how many time these eyes crying because of me.

I put my hands slowly over her eyes.

" Don't." I said.

" What?" She said laughing.

My hands her still over her eyes.

I stood on my toes to kiss khun sam's eyes. Because she is taller then me. She smiled in peace.

Then she looked at my lips and bit her own lips.

" Khun sam stopppppp" I put my hands over her lips.

She kissed me hands. Then she grabbed my hands and pushed me against the wall. Now my hands are over my head with her holding them tightly.
She's looking at my eyes and then my lips. Now she leaned towards me. Khun sam is looking at me lips like she is so thirsty. I can't control myself either now. I need her. I want to kiss her.
She leaned towards me again much much closer. My heart started beating fast. I started taking deep breaths.

Her breaths are high too. I can almost heard my own heart beat. Or is it mine? No it's khun sam's.

She slowly and gently kissed my upper lips and lower one.

Now she went with a deep kiss. A long deep one. Her tongue was deep in my mouth. And her hands were doing ther own thing on my hips.

Her whole kiss made a shock wave through out my body. My eyes closed and I couldn't think of anything.

After a long time a kiss was supposed to be this long. But I felt out of breath very soon. I started gasping for air. She parted our mouth and smiled .

She looks so satisfied. I am also happy that I can make her happy. But suddenly she grabbed me again and started kissing like she gave me a time out to take a deep breath. But now I am all in with the kiss. I touched khun sam's cheeks. Moist! Is khun sam crying?

I opened my eyes but it's nothing I can only she khun sam's one eye closed.

She I pushed her a little to see her face. Khun sam was surprised for sure. But as I look at her she was definitely crying.

So I wiped her tears with my hands and said " please khun san don't cry why are you crying?"

" I just missed you so much. I searched for you for long now you're in front of me I can't believe it's real." She said.

" It's real. Look." Then I leaned at her and kissed her..

She was surprised. But went with the kiss.

" Ummm! That's a lot." I heard a voice. It's becky.

Khun sam! I pushed her back. She was surprised to see becky standing right infront of us.

" I came to ask you to cook some dinner but it's looks like you're busy already." Said becky and left.

I was very surprised and freaked out. It was same for khun sam. But I saw a bit of annoyance in khun sam's eyes.

Then I looked at her and smiled. She smiled back. The that smile turned into a laughter. Reason being we just got caught read handed by my own sister like some teenagers.....

_________________________________________
That was funny but don't forget to follow me on Wattpad and vote for this chapter and write some nice comments. P