61.

" Becca are you okay? Did you fed freen the soup?" Mon said entering the kitchen with a empty bowl.

" Ahh!" Becky quickly came out of her panic mode. Then she started washing some dishes in the sink.

Mon also got busy with stuffing some food in the fridge she brought.

" I brought some peanut butter. Because tulip wants to come and visit. Is it okay if I put it in the fridge. She would not eat her breakfast without this." Mon said looking at a jar of peanut butter.

" Yeah! Phi. You don't have to ask. But put it away from the snacks. Freen sometime grabs a midnight snack. And she had an alergy. She can't go anywhere near a peanut." Becky said while putting the dishes back in the cupboard.

" Oh! Okay. You're really started to sound like freen. Since you two are together you're calling me phi, instead of sister. Like you used to do." Mon said putting the peanut in the down rack of the fridge.

" Yeah! She got a lot of influence on me." Becky said smiling. Then she remembered how freen proposed to her picture.

Just thinking about it made becky turn red. She shyly facepalmed herself.

" Phi, I have something to ask you." Becky said.

" Okay." Mon sat on the counter top of the kitchen.

" It's totally unrelated to me and freen. It doesn't have anything to do with us.." becky said violently shaking her hands and head.

" Okay.. don't stretch it now. Just say it." Said mon smiling.

" It's just! When khun sam proposed to you to marry her. What was your reaction?"

" It was... Why are you asking me all of a sudden? Did freen proposed you? Or was she thinking about proposing you?" Mon jumped down from the counter top.

" PHI..! IT'S not like that..! And how would I know if she was thinking about proposing me?" Becky was embarrassed and felt totally shy. Becky turned around to hide her embarrassed red face.

" Sorry... Na! Come on."
Mon thought becky was sulking.

" Phi just tell me." Said becky.

" It's just. I felt embarrassed but also made me feel very happy. When she proposed me it was out of the blue. I had no idea. That was also the reason what makes it special." Mon said.

Becky listened to her phi spellbound.

" She was also my boss at the time. And we weren't even dating at the time. So it was wired. But then we started loving each other anyway so... It turn out to be fine." Said mon smiling. Then mon closed her eyes to remember all the things they were being together since the beginning. How their family started with sam and then they parted from each other. And then reunion after now sam's illness.

A drop of tear formed in the outer corner of her eyes.

Becky also closed her eyes to remember how freen was always there for her. How she met freen for the first time. And after that their day to day life. Being together. Once she didn't even knew freen . But now she can't think of her life without freen.

' no I cannot live without freen. The doubts it minds are all gone. I can live without her. I can't. I have to go....' becky thought. She suddenly opened her eyes.

Then she started running towards freen's room.

" I have to go phi." Becky said.

Freen was still sleeping out of her mind. On the floor with a foot and a hand forward. Still in kneeling position just on the floor. She was snoring softly.

Becky came and saw freen sleep like a baby. Becky couldn't help but giggle.

She also got out a phone to film it. Freen slowly slowly woke up. She still couldn't open her eyes right. But she was blinking and rubbing her eyes like she just woke up after a good nights sleep. Although it's been only three hours.

" Becky.. Becky..." Freen slowly mumbled.

Becky put her phone down and went near freen. She was still down on the floor.

She had a black shirt and white pants on. Freen hinted becky to come near her.

Becky followed the order and said.

" Baby! What is it? Does your head hurts?"

" Humm" freen said like a puppy. Freen sat up right folding her knees.

' oh, cute!' becky thought pinching freen's cheek.

" Babe! I love you." Freen said and hugged Becky.

" Someone's clinching today." Said becky kissed freen's head. Freen buried her head in becky's chest.

" Please can we stay like this?" Said freen in a soft voice.

" I have to do some chores. But I think I can spare some time for my baby." Said becky patting freen's hair..

After a hour, freen was still like that. Becky slowly said" baby! Don't you wanna go to the bed?"

" Why?" Freen said still hugging becky tightly.

" Atleast tell me what happened?"

" At the bar...."

" Yeah!"

" I didn't wanted to go. Phi said it's fine. So we went together. For a drink....." Freen parted the hug. Then sat infront of Becky and putting down her head. Sitting on her knees freen looked sad.

" At the bar... We went to... We had a drink. Then phi felt better so we had another drink. And then another.... Please tell you won't leave me even if I do something wrong."

" Okay atleast tell me first..." Said becky.

" No promises first."

" Okay. Promise." Said becky holding freen's hands.

" Thanks..."

" So at the bar?" Becky was curious about what happened in the bar.

" So we had too many drinks. So none of us can drive. So we were waiting to get sobar up so we can come back home. At the vip lounge of the bar...." Freen started playing with the carpet with her fingers.

" Freenn...!"

" Right! Some girls came. Then they started to hit on us. So phi told them that she was married. So those girls started hitting on me. I tried to tell them that ... I am committed to someone... You...but they said they don't see a ring on my finger.....so they started kissing me. And I tried to stop them... But I was overpowered. I was really drunk..." Freen said hesitantly while looking at Becky's face to see if there's a chance of emotions.

Becky's face did change after freen get to the part where the girls started kissing her. Becky's understanding smile disappeared quickly.

Freen was getting scared...
So her voice started getting softer and weaker. Until her voice started cracking.

" Oh!" Becky just said that to display her displeasure when freen looked at her for approval.

" And then it turned out one of the girls had her boyfriend with her....so he came and hit me. I was even bleeding from my lips. So phi had to step in. And she punched her so hard that his nose broke. Then he called his friends. So we had to fight with them. We're just two drank women. How can we fight with three full grown angry man. So we had to use the bar's chair and and.... We might have broke some of the windows." Said freen with softer and cracked voice. It felt like she was about to tear up.

But becky was already like a volcano about to erupt. Becky looked deep intp freen's eyes. With no emotions on her face. Becky started taking deeper breaths......

_____________________________________

Send prayers for freen...🙏
She's gonna need it in the next chapter.

Anyway follow me if you haven't. If you like my stories then vote for this one too.
Love you 💗💗