See you again ~ Reo

Start from the beginning

You were now stood in a hall, behind a set of doors, in the dark, as you waited for the doors to open as you were waiting to be revealed to the Bluelockers as a 'surprise'.

The reason you were here was because you were an amazing footballer and you progressed and grew at a rapid rate and Ego wanted you to join bluelock so you could help the players grow and use their Ego's to play better and become the best.

"And now I will reveal a special surprise for you all. A player who grows at a rapid rate and improves with every game... Rank number 0, L/N Y/N"

The doors opened and you walked out wearing the Bluelock uniform, everyones eyes were glued to you as you walked into the white room.

"There's no fucking way" You heard the familiar voice of Reo and looked around the room to find him, you spotted his head of purple hair and Nagis white hair next to him.

"Y/N? Since when did you play?" Reo moved closer to you, along with Nagi and he gave you a hug and a peck on the forehead before pulling away from you and looking down at you.

"Started two months ago" You smiled up at him as his eyes went wide, along with everyone else who was standing in the room and you smirked to yourself.

"TWO MONTHS?!"
"There's no way she is good"
"That's bullshit"

"Okay, well let's have a match then and I will prove to you that I'm good" You crossed your arms over your chest and a boy with blonde and pink haired smiled at you like a maniac.

"The teams for the match will be"

Team Red:

Nagi
Reo
Shidou
Bachira
Nanse
Karasu

Team White:

Y/N
Isagi
Rin
Otoya
Aryu
Chigiri

After everyone got to the pitch, people standing at the sides to watch as well, you cracked your knuckles and your neck as you waited for kickoff.

The game started and you watched and analysed how everyone played before you ran on the other side of the pitch, watching and keeping up with Chigiri as you looked at him and waited for him to pass the ball to you.

He caught your eye and he kicked the ball towards you, you trapped the ball with your left foot and you dribbled past three players before getting right in front of the goal.

Out of the corner of your eye, you could see Shidou getting ready to tackle you so right as he slid to try and get you, you kicked the ball up and jumped before kicking the ball and making it go into the back of the net.

GOAL

You smirked as you walked past all the boys on the pitch and made your way back to your position and waited for the restart.

The game started again and you watched as Nagi and Reo linked up, passing back and forth so you made your way over to where you knew the next pass would be and you intercepted it as you caught the ball from going into Nagi's possession and you sprinted.

You had three players in front of you so you lobbed the ball up and slid in between Karasu's legs and caught the ball on the other side of him and continued running.

You managed to dribble past the remaning players and swung your leg back before kicking the ball back into the net where it belonged.

GOAL

The game went on for another 20 minutes until your team scored all 5 goals and won 5-2 against team Red.

"You're a brilliant player L/N-San" Isagi complimented you and you smiled at him before thanking him, leaving your team and walking over to your beloved boyfriend.

"Hey baby" You greeted him with a hug and a kiss on the cheek.

"Hey" He greeted you back as he looked around the field, his eyebrows furrowed and he looked down at you before grabbing your waist and pulling you close to him, placing his lips on yours in a rough kiss.

You kissed him back of course, he pulled away after a moment and you looked up at him confused and shocked.

"Just needed to let them all know that you're mine" He told you and you laughed at him whilst shaking your head.

This was the boy you fell in love with.

-

Hey guys! Another day, another chapter! I hope you all enjoyed reading and thank you all for coming back and reading!

Make sure you're taking care of yourselves! You're all amazing!! Thank yoy all!!

Remember if you have any requests then go ahead! You can comment them or DM me or anything you'd like!!

I love each and every one of you!

~Nana-Chan <3