Niam family- Liam sick (request)

Start from the beginning

I go back into mine and Liam's room and see that he is awake with tears running down his face. I say "Hey what's wrong?" Liam says tearfully "You left me" I say "Oh baby. I'm sorry. I had to go and check on the kids" Liam reaches out for me and says "Cuddle" I nod and get into bed. I lay down with Liam and he snuggles into my side. I gently rub his stomach and soon he is back asleep. I smile and continue to rub his stomach until I fall asleep.

A few hours later still Niall's pov

I have been up every half an hour with Liam. He has been throwing up and experiencing diarrhoea. I don't think I have ever seen him so sick. His temperature has not gone down at all. It has just risen steadily throughout the night. It is now 7am. Liam has been asleep since about 6 am this is the longest he has slept. Luna runs into the room and says "Daddy, papa" I say "Luna Shh. Papa is sleeping. He is a little bit icky." Luna nods and says "Has papa got a poorly tummy?" I nod and Liam whimpers and curls into me and then stills and falls silent. Luna says "Is papa alright daddy?" I nod and say "He will be Luns" Luna nods and says "I'm hungry daddy and Oscar is awake." I nod and say "Alright." I carefully get out of the bed and we leave the room.

We go into Oscar's room and I pick him up out of his cot. I say "Morning bud." He says "Daddy" I smile and say "Shall we change your nappy buddy and get you dressed for the day?" Oscar nods and I lay him on the changing mat. I quickly change his nappy and pick him up. I put him on the floor and say "Right then bud what top do you want to wear." I show him two tops. He points to one of them and says "Dinos" I nod and say "Alright bud" I help him to put on the top

I show him two trousers and ask "What trousers do you want to wear buddy?" He points to a dark blue pair of trousers

I show him two trousers and ask "What trousers do you want to wear buddy?" He points to a dark blue pair of trousers. I nod and help him to put them on and his socks.

I then show him two jumpers and say "Which one do you want to wear bud?" He points to his dinosaur jumper and says "Dino jumper"  I nod and help him to put on his jumper

I then show him two jumpers and say "Which one do you want to wear bud?" He points to his dinosaur jumper and says "Dino jumper" I nod and help him to put on his jumper.

I then show him two jumpers and say "Which one do you want to wear bud?" He points to his dinosaur jumper and says "Dino jumper"  I nod and help him to put on his jumper