Covers So Good, They Never Made It (Part 4)

Okay, it's been a long while now since I posted my unused cover arts for all the stories I didn't make, and this time around, I have a few worth mentioning.

(In case you hadn't seen all the other book covers that never made it into real stories, go have them all checked out under the same name in this book. I have three chapters of it so far.)

I have been using IBX since the time I installed it on my phone and as I made some useful book covers and fancy art, it still have some art that was made for the stories I planned to make, which somehow never came to fruition... At least I still have them on the photo gallery.

Well, I suppose I could post them all here and it's not because I was just too busy on other things. It's a lot to explain.

And hey, some of them might came to reality sometime (if I wasn't being busy).

Let's get started.

***

The Bad Guys Fanfic: Legend of the Crimson Paw

I have been ranting a lot about making an original origin story for one of the characters from the movie "The Bad Guys" and, yeh, I was too much on the concept of it that I dumped the story idea off and retained the cover I already made

To those who don't get it, it's about Diane Fox, the governor, who had been once the Crimson Paw, as recalled by Wolf as "the greatest thief ever lived", and of how she came to be one swift criminal. It involves her being into a police agency once before being betrayed, used up by a bigger Mafia boss, and a way that she despises her boss to do her own thing instead. It even involved the time she quitted being the thief after attempting to steal the Golden Dolphin.

I have been overwhelmed by the way it was made, couldn't even think of a ending for it, so I just scrapped the idea instead into an archive file and saved the cover I made for this occasion. It doesn't mind if it's a bit too ugly. (Made in 2022)

***

Death Pallette: The Painter's Diary

It's a cover art I made for a horror mobile game from Japan, which I planned to make a fanfic of

It's a cover art I made for a horror mobile game from Japan, which I planned to make a fanfic of. It's about a painter who somehow discovered a mysterious old painting during his visit to Paris, and that it was deemed "unfinished" and was asked if he should finish it despite it being so old. The painter was confused about why it needed to be finished, but then, he finds himself in a darkened room, where, much to his surprise, the painting was alive, and desires to have her tasks done while painting her. If he doesn't do what she wants, welp, *khhk*

As if, it's a lot to explain, I still played it and it was so good despite it being scary, and the fanfic I made was the whole story itself, but into the perspective of the painter himself, who wrote it in his diary that he brought with him.

I was still into making book covers, but it's the part where I forgot to make it was part of the reason it ended up here instead. (Made in 2022)

***

REO: A High School Horror Mystery

As you can guess, yes, it's a horror mystery story I personally made as an original

As you can guess, yes, it's a horror mystery story I personally made as an original. It's about a young high schooler named Myra who somehow gets involved into a mystery involving a ghost of a former college student that roams around the school she's in and *oof* anyone who disrespected him. She wasn't used to this, but an accident has her sent into a coma, and later on can see ghosts, including the ghost himself, who preferred to be called "Reo", hence the title of the book.

She pairs up with a young detective named Sylvia and, along with a few friends of hers, went to figure out the origins behind the ghost's existence and the connection that involves with the school itself and the students that were in it.

I had it planned into a story, but was paused during chapter 5. I was busy making my literal book project at that time it was made, thus having it placed into this one instead. (Made in 2022)

***

Lego Movie x Doors: Escape the Hotel

Yeah, I was initially planning a crossover fanfic (again) of the same characters from my favorite movie, only this time, have them play a part of the limited lore in the Roblox game "Doors", which is a horror game so good it was already been discu...

Yeah, I was initially planning a crossover fanfic (again) of the same characters from my favorite movie, only this time, have them play a part of the limited lore in the Roblox game "Doors", which is a horror game so good it was already been discussed a lot on the internet.

It's about the Specials, who somehow gets trapped in the haunted hotel after a road trip gone worse, and that they're forced to get through the whole place to get out of there themselves. It wasn't easy as it sounds, as they have to open 100 doors and escape from the monstrous entities that reside between all the rooms. Luckily enough, they have a guiding angel who helps them get through without dying...

I have been obsessed with that lore since I discovered it, and thus had this one made to match up with a story I was planning. Too bad I don't have Roblox, but hey, at least the concept art (not an actual book cover) was so good looking.

It was the latest one in this series. Made in early 2023.

***

I think that's it.

What do you think? Which book cover would you want me to be made into an actual story? Let me know in the comments.

And don't forget to vote if you want.

That's all for now, stay tuned for more updates!