Heart's Crown is Finally Real in Among Us!

Just recently, after I got the latest update for the game that includes Hide and Seek, I jumped into their cosmetic store and...

...will you believe it! It's finally here!

Heart's Crown.

Or in the game, they call it "Bean Baron" crown. I think their name for it basically means someone who placed the Red Bean (their in-game currency) in a gold crown and, well, name says it all.

But here's a catch:

IT WAS FRICKIN' EXPENSIVE!

Here's a picture:

Welp, guess I'll play more of these games to win more of those beans

Welp, guess I'll play more of these games to win more of those beans... Guess it's waiting for now until I reached the 250k number of Beans.

I guess Heart is finally real after all.

(And if you want to read out my series of Heart Tales that I had posted, just check those out on AO3. It's not yet here on Wattpad, sorry.)

...and just in case you don't know, Heart was one of my Among Us OCs who was a young, rose-colored Impostor who had a habit of making friends and explore more things around her world than killing people. I have a few references of her in my account, like in Heroes of My Universe story, or in my posts here about her. Go check them out if you can.

Stay tuned for more updates.