STORY SERIES: If US Presidents Played Among Us (Part 1)

Hello! Thanks for reaching this new update.

I recently have been browsing in the Internet lately and hadn't noticed that not a single person in the whole world made a video or fanfic regarding American Presidents playing "Among Us". (Spare for one video on YouTube that shows Biden and Trump playing that same game, and also, it's based on my personal opinion.)

If there might be some of you who may have read this by now, but I promise that once I'm done with this, I'll have the whole series collaborated into a book for any Among Us fan to enjoy. (If anyone will ever read this page.)

So, that's all! I hope you enjoy this series.

***
Part One: Before it Begins

It was a normal day aboard the Dropship, and while it still headed towards one of the Skeld ships, George Washington (GW, for short) was standing a few inches apart from the computer, feeling a bit too bored from waiting.

(To be noted, every President has an assigned color. GW chose Blue, which stands his revolutionary status and legacy.)

GW: What's taking them so long? I have joined and understood this game for months of joining random servers, yet not a single one has joined in my server yet!

His friend Thomas Jefferson (Tom) was there before it happens, sitting still on his seat. He wore a Green suit to identify himself.

Tom: Are you going to do that same thing all day?

GW (impatient): Why would I? I've given away the code for this server to the other Presidents and they don't seem to resp- (Enter Abraham Lincoln [Abe], wearing Yellow) Never mind.

Abe (looking at the others): That feels too quiet. (To Tom and GW) Are you two the only ones here?

Tom: I came here first.

Abe (looking at his color) I rest my case. And yellow doesn't match me, I agree. (Goes to the computer, changes his color to Gray) Much better.

Two more Presidents came in. John Adams (John) and Theodore Roosevelt (Teddy) arrived at the same time, only that Teddy arrived a second late.

John (surprised to see Tom in a corner, annoyed): Ohh, not that hermaphrodite again.

Tom: Adams, please, we've talked about this. (To Teddy) You came just in time.

Teddy (looking proud): Bully! I do agreed to join this game of what Washington has spoken of. (Whispers to John) And I don't have an idea what that was, in my opinion.

John (whispers back): Me neither.

Teddy: I agree! I have to borrow my great-grandson's computer to play this interactive amusement of the 21st century!

GW: Can't you just choose a color and move on?

John: I agree. (Goes to computer, changes colors to Lime) At least we have the same color, aren't we, Tom?

Tom (disgusted to himself): It's not the same. You're like a sapling from the ground.

Teddy (changing colors to Brown) Well, that's to show a good point on the color scheme to a conservationist like me. (Looks at himself) I feel like I'm back as a Boy Scout again.